Chapter 7

(Joy's P.O.V)

Once Taylor and Liam leave I say, "FISHAY FISHAY!" Everyone laughs and Harry asks Alyssa, "Is she always like this?"

A: "What do you mean? Making silly/ stupid comments on everything?"

H: "Yes!"

A: "Oh, then, YES! It's ridiculous!"

Alyssa then lists everything that I comment on... Then I could hear Alyssa humming HO, HO, HO by YTF. I join in! We're still humming, but we are also laughing. The boys are looking at us with confused looks on their faces. We tell them to look it up. Then Zayn asks if we could sing. Alyssa instantly raises her hand. Niall asks her to sing. I know what she's going to do, but no one else does because I saw her Keek from the ninth grade. 

Alyssa clears her throat for a good five minutes, then she looks at the floor and brings her head up slowly like she was posing for a picture, but she doesn't even start singing she just says, "No, I can't sing. Stop asking." 

We all die laughing because of how long she was clearing her throat. It turns out that Louis took a video of it because he actually thought that she was going to sing. He was going to tweet it saying, "This is one of the girls that is helping us out because our car broke down. She's going to sing!" He doesn't tweet it yet because he asks for her twitter name. She tells him that it is, "@OfficialTaco." He adds her name and tweets it. She starts to gain followers instantly, she also gets some hate, but I've known her long enough to know that she doesn't pay attention to the hate at all because she is the better person. 

Alyssa tweets saying, "I hope y'all realize that I don't pay attention to hate. There's no use in trying to put me down." Niall sees her tweet and favorites it and then he tweets, "@OfficialTaco AMEN! You go girl! But seriously you guys should be nicer to our friends.." 

I then tell Zayn that when we were in ninth grade, he tweeted Alyssa. He looked at me shocked because he didn't remember about that. Niall pipes in and says, "I remembered right as she told us her name because when I just went to her profile and in her bio it said; 'May 30 Zayn tweeted' I know I sound like a creeper."

I can tell that they like each other and so can the other boys because they all look at me with the same expression on their faces that I had on mine. I asked them to come to the kitchen with me so we could make some food, but I was actually going to talk about Alyssa and Niall. 

"Is it just me or do you see it too?"

Boys: "Oh my god, yes!"

"Okay, just making sure."

Louis: "We should try to get them together."

Zayn: "Yeah, they're practically already the same person!"

"Well I would try, but Alyssa doesn't listen to anything I saw unless in relates to food."

Harry: "Well we're just gonna have to make it happen!" Harry says as he looks over at me.

Then Louis butts in and says, "What's going on between you two?" As in me and Harry.

Harry and I both turn crimson red. We both say at the same time, "I don't know." We look at each other shocked and turn a darker shade of red. To get it off of us I go back to Niall and Alyssa.

"SSsssooooooooo, what are we going to do about Niall and Alyssa?" Louis looks at me with one of those faces like, "Really?"

Harry: "I have an idea!"