Chapter 19

A/N:  The part where I'm talking about Zayn tweeting is true... This is a rant and part of the story. I just thought I should get it out while I was thinking about it. It also went with the story so I thought, "Might as well." 

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

I know I told everyone that I didn't pay attention to hate, but sometimes there are comments that actually get to me. So I don't know if telling the world about me and Niall would be a good idea. Like in ninth grade when Zayn tweeted me, I was getting loads of hate and people were telling me to kill myself.. I got over it because some people were standing up for me and I had told people that I was the bigger person. You can't hate people if you don't know them personally, that's just ridiculous if you think you can actually do that. You may not like them, and that's fine, but you don't hate them. 

When everyone sent rude remarks to Eleanor and Perrie about them being ugly, I felt bad for them. They are beautiful and the people that sent them hate thought they owned the boys when, in fact, they didn't. They control themselves and obviously they still love you because you're their fans, but it doesn't mean they like your personality. If you are rude to their family and friends, they will dislike you. They may not say that they do, but they really do.

I was thinking about this all while the boys were asleep. I would be asleep, but I had to drive. It's okay that they were asleep though because I didn't have to talk to anyone, I could talk to myself. 

What am I saying? I need friends..

I always say that I don't have friends, but in reality I have all I need.

Man that sounded so touching.

It's true though, the less friends you have, the less drama you get in. 

This reminds me of the song "Best Friends" by the Janoskians. I'm in love with that song. I always having it on repeat. 

Now I want to listen to it. I grabbed my ipod and turned it on. Once I turned it on, it shocked me because I forgot that the sound was up so loud. It woke the boys up. Oops...

N: "What the hell?!"

"Sorry, I forgot and I was thinking of the song so I really wanted to listen to it."

L: "Oh, I love this song! BEST FRIENDS, YOU ARE MY F*CKING BEST FRIENDS!"

"YO HONESTLY, THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!"

L: "AND THIS SONG, I'M REALLY FEELING THIS SONG"

"YO HONESTLY, THE F*CKING BEST NIGHT EVER"

Z: "UH, ARE WE GONNA GET SUED FOR THIS?!"

N: "Why am I friends with you lot?"

"Because we're amazing."

L&Z: "What she said!"

I danced differently to that song than I did to the other songs that I listen to. Only Joy and Taylor knew that. Now I guess Niall, Louis, and Zayn knew..

(Joy's P.O.V)

"Oh lord have mercy."

H: "What?"

"Do you see how Alyssa is dancing?"

H: "Ahaha yeah, why?"

"She only dances that way when she listens to Best Friends and by the look of it she has that song on."

H: "You shouldn't of mentioned that song, now I want to listen to it."

"Okay, just don't do that dance."

H: "Ahaha, I won't. I'll do my own dance that only the boys know."

(Liam's P.O.V)

"Ahahahaha"

T: "What?"

"Harry must be listening to Best Friends"

T: "Oh ahah, I see him dancing."

"Yeah, he dances like that, only to that song though."

T: "Alyssa has her own dance for that song too. She looks ridiculous."

"If we listen to it, I'll show you my dance. If I may say, it looks fantastic."

It really doesn't though. It's terrible.

T: "Ahaha okay"

(Third Person P.O.V)

Now they all have that song on. They all have something in common! Maybe once they get to another rest stop or Manchester they will talk about it. You never know what could happen in their crazy lives.