Chapter 20

A/N: It's been awhile since I last updated.. Sorry about that, but anyways keep voting and commenting on this story. Please and thank you -Alyssa Xx

(Zayn's P.O.V)

It felt like this car ride was taking forever.. I wanted to ask if Alyssa went the wrong way, but I didn't want to be rude. Oh well, I need to know.

"This feels like it's taking too long. Did you go the wrong way?"

A: "Umm, I don't know maybe. I'll stop at the next rest stop and we can check. Can someone text Harry and Liam to tell Joy and Taylor that we are stopping?"

"I will." Good thing she didn't think I was being rude or anything...

A: "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

To: Harry and Liam

We're going to stop at the next rest stop because Alyssa thinks she went the wrong way.

After awhile I felt my phone buzz

From: Harry

Okay, I'll tell Joy.

A little while after I got another text. This time from Liam.

That's what we thought, but okay. We're just going to follow you guys like we have been.

To: Liam

Okay

"They said, 'okay'."

A: "Otay."

L: "Did you just say, 'Otay'?"

A: "Yes. Do you have a problem with that?"

L: "Nope. I like it."

A: "Alrighty, then."

N: "You guys are weird."

"Louis and I are not as weird as Alyssa."

A: "True dat."

"ahahahahhahah! See.."

N: "Yeah, everyone in this world knows she's weird."

A: "That is also true. Twitter helped me out with that."

*************************************At the rest stop*****************************

(Joy's P.O.V)

"I knew you should have gotten a GPS.."

A: "Shut it!"

"Wanna fight?!"

A: "Nah, you don't want another fat lip."

H: "When did  you have a fat lip?"

A: "Let's just say, she 'tripped'." Alyssa said with air quotes around tripped. She really knocked me over because I tried to take her food. Typical Alyssa.

"Mhm yeah, that's what happened."

Alyssa whispered to me, "Sucker" she says that to everyone.

N: "Well, let's figure out where we ended up."

T: "This map says we are in Buxworth. We went the opposite way."

Lo: "Way to go Alyssa."

A: "Shut up or you're getting left here."

Li: "So I think either Joy or Taylor leads now."

A: "Yeah, um I agree. Why was I leading in the first place?!"

"You were hungry so once we decided who was riding with whom y'all ran to the car and left."

A: "Oh yeah ahahah. Speaking of that, since we're here, let's eat!"

N: "I second that!"

Z: "Of course you do. And don't you guys have something to tell everyone else?"

"What are you talking about Zayn?"

Z: "Let them tell you."

"Alyssa? Niall?"

A: hmm?"

H: "What do you have to tell us?"

N: 'Well.....Alyssa?!"

A: "Nah ah! You aren't putting this on me!"

N: "Fine! We're going out." He said while grabbing her hand.

HLiTMe: "What?!"

"You guys met yesterday."

Li: "You guys should really think about this."

T: "I agree!"

H: "Same!"

"Seriously guys, don't rush things. Get to know each other more and then you guys can go out if you want to."

N to A: "Should we listen to them?"

A to N: "Yeah, probably. I mean we did meet yesterday so it is too early."

N to A: "Okay." They looked sad now, but they are still able to hangout with each other like they are practically together, it's just too early to actually say they are together.

"You'll still be able to act like you guys are going out. You practically already do. It's just too early."

A: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm hungry. Let's go eat." She said that while she was pulling Niall away.

We decided to go to Wendy's because it was the only place that everyone could agree on.

Before we got out on the road again, I turned my GPS on and typed in Manchester. We are now going to go the RIGHT way.