All mine

Kaden's POV

I frantically ran up and down the hallway, trying to find the source of the heavenly scent that invaded my senses and was suddenly ingrained in my memory.

I looked into a room, where an old feeble lady laid with all types of wires and contraptions hooked up to her body. At the sight of her, my feet immediately started moving towards her room on their own accord.

The closer I got to her room, the more prominent the amazing scent became. Was she my mate?

I twisted the door knob, walking into the room. The old lady looked up at me and sent me a little smile.

"I knew you'd come." she whispered reaching her hand out to me.

"How?" I replied taking her hand in mines.

I didn't feel any of the sparks you supposedly got when you touched your mate, but it was probably because of how weak she was. I was drawn to the woman for some odd reason.

"The age gap is a lot, but don't let that scare you away okay? Until the spell is broken to reveal her true age, don't give up on her." she said coughing.

I simply nodded. I had no idea what she was saying about a spell, I think she was too doped up on the drugs she was hooked up to. I guess she was my mate after all. I watched her in her death bed and all I could feel was sympathy.

"Now that I've met you, it's time for me to go. I know she's in good hands. Please take care of her." she whispered to me before her hand that I held went limp and she flatlined.

I watched as the old lady's face lit up, like she was happy wherever she was. She died with a smile on her face.

I only felt sorry for her, I didn't feel like I had just lost my mate, it didn't feel like a part of me was missing. I still felt normal.

I was about to push the call button for the doctor when someone barged in through the door and my nose immediately caught the scent. My mate.

"Grandma I got some more candy." yelled a little girl.

I looked on in awe as a cute little redhead girl ran up to the old lady's bed and shook her.

"Grammy?" she said shaking her again.

I cleared my throat, making my presence known and that's when she finally took notice of me.

Our eyes locked for a brief moment, I could feel the pull towards her and it was obvious she could feel the pull towards me but hers wouldn't be as strong because she was so young.

She had the brightest emerald green eyes I had ever seen. They pulled me in like a deep endless abyss. Looking at her, I only felt protective over her. She was too young for me to feel anything else, it would just be plain inappropriate.

"Is Grammy in heaven now?" she asked me.

I nodded a yes and she smiled. She looked towards the woman who I now know as her grandmother and smiled sadly at her.

"Have fun Grammy." she whispered kissing her forehead.

"How old are you?" I asked. I couldn't help being curious.

"9." She replied smiling widely and putting her missing front teeth on display. "Who are you?"

"I'm Kaden, a friend of your Grandma." I replied.

She watched me for a few minutes, analyzing me.

"Blake, nice to meet you." she said putting a hand out for me to shake which by the way was surprising.

I took her hand in mines and shook it and I felt like fireworks had erupted within me.

"Grammy told me you would come." she whispered sadly looking towards the woman on the bed. "You're my mate."

"How do you know about mates?" I asked curiously.

"I had to learn about all that, I'm the next in line for high priestess to the royal family." She replied. "Since Grammy is in heaven and my mommy is already in heaven, I'm the successor but, I have to wait until the royal wolf breaks the spell cast on him and his family. Until then, I'm forever stuck as a 9 year old. My true age will be revealed when the spell is broken and it has to be broken before I can take my rightful place." she explained.

"I'm sorry you're stuck with me, I might not ever grow old and you'd never get to know me like a real mate is supposed to." she said sadly.

"We'll figure it out." I said to her, trying to hide my inner turmoil. "Do you have any family?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"No, Grammy was the only one left." she said turning away from me.

She was an orphan. Now I understood what the old lady had meant when she said "take care of her", blake was now alone in the world. She spoke beyond her age, and she acted like it too. I still didn't understand what he meant by her true age though, I didn't get it.

She was beautiful. I knew I was going to love her already, but until she was old enough, all I could do was stand as her protector.

I led her out of the room and went towards Spencer's room. When I got there, it was empty but I thought nothing of it.

I turned towards Blake to offer her a seat when I took notice of her eyes. They were glowing, her curly fiery red hair was blown back and I watched as the little girl began to levitate. She stretched both her arms out to her side and rose even higher.

I was in awe. On her chest, I watched as a white light manifested and began spreading through her entire body. Within seconds, her entire body was glowing. She stayed suspended in the air for a few minutes, before her body started changing.

I watched as her hair grew longer, face became more defined and mature, her body began to enhance into one of a mature woman, her hands and legs grew longer and after a while, it stopped and I watched her descend back to the ground with a huge smile on her face.

Standing before me, was no longer a 9 year old little girl, but a fully grown and mature teenage woman. She looked to be in her late teens, about 19 or maybe 20. I thought she was beautiful before, but now I was rendered speechless. I didn't know what to say, so I stood there, mouth agape in shock, gawking at her.

"The spell has been broken." she finally spoke in the most melodious and beautiful voice I had ever heard.

She walked towards me, but I couldn't get myself to move a muscle.

"You have no idea how it feels to be stuck in your 9 year old body for almost 10 years." She whispered closing he distance between us.

Before I had a chance to react to our close proximity, she snaked an arm around my neck, playing with my hair before all of a sudden, boldly pulling me towards her and smashing our lips together.

This was heaven for me, she was my heaven. She was perfect, and she was mine. All mine.

A/N
Don't worry guys, there will be another update tomorrow or the day after. I just didn't want to put more than one POV in this chapter