Surprise...

With the chaos surrounding her, Spencer couldn't care less about the excruciating pain she could feel in her lower abdomen. She watched as over ten doctors and nurses tried to restrain Donavan. He was too busy attacking people, he hadn't even paid attention to her encounter with Blake.

She was about to call out to him, when the pain became unbearable, causing her to scream out loud, which eventually gained everyone's attention.

"Baby?" Donavan gasped, suddenly calm.

"It hurts, Donavan. Make it stop! Please, make it stop!" She cried.

"Doc! What's going on? Why is she in pain? I thought you doubled up on the meds?" He fired question after question.

He didn't know what emotion to express at the moment. Spencer was finally awake, he was ecstatic, but then again, she was in excruciating pain, which kind of put a damper in his celebratory mood.

"I don't know what is gong on." The doctor frantically replied. "Ms. King, where does it hurt?" He asked her, feeling around her abdomen.

When he got to the spot where Spencer was hurt, she screamed out in pain at the added pressure.

"Ms. King, I'm going to need you to push." He informed her, firing off orders to the nurses around him.

Within a few seconds, Spencer was preparing herself for the worst pain of her life.

"We cannot give you anymore meds Ms. King, it's too late for it. You're going to have to do this on your own." He explained, preparing himself for another delivery.

"What is going on? Is she okay?" Donavan asked frantically.

There was no mistaking the fear in his voice.

"There's another baby in there, your highness, we are going to need to deliver the baby right now, because it's coming." The doctor told him, inconspicuously shoving him to the side to get a better view of Spencer.

No one had noticed Kaden, who walked over to Blake's limp body, tears brimming his eyes as he picked up his lifeless mate and quietly walked out of the room.

"What?" Donavan and Spencer yelled simultaneously.

"Another baby? Triplets?" Donavan asked, unable to contain his excitement.

"On the count of three Ms. King, I am going to need you to push. One... two... three." The doctor coached, ignoring him.

With what little strength she had, Spencer pushed, again and again, until a loud deafening cry surrounded them.

"It's a girl!" The doctor announced.

A series of cheers and claps surrounded the room, and Spencer could feel herself getting lightheaded.

The doctor handed the baby over to Donavan after she was cleaned up, and the smile that adorned his face as he took his little girl in his arms was priceless.

"Ms. King..." The doctor trailed off when he noticed she wasn't conscious.

"What is wrong with her?" Donavan asked, suddenly scared, clutching his baby girl tighter.

"She's just passed out from exhaustion, Your Highness. She'll be fine." The doctor replied, checking her pulse before asking a nurse to help clean her up.

Donavan stared into his baby girl's light hazel eyes and instantly fell in love.

"Daddy is going to protect you with his life; you are my life now, princess. You, your brothers, and your mom; you guys mean everything to me, and I'll spend the rest of my life supporting, protecting, and loving you all." He silently vowed.