Let it go baby

Spencer's POV

I had successfully avoided Donavan for the past two weeks, much to my wolfs dismay. Whenever I saw him in the hallway, I would turn in the opposite direction and flee. He hadn't been making it easy either, he calls me to his office everyday and I never go.

It was a Saturday, and Kaden was out with his football buddies so I decided to go to the mall for a little retail therapy. I was in the coach store when I spotted the one person I had been avoiding staring right at me. His eyes pleading with me not to run. I sighed and gave in, sending him a small smile in return. He walked up to me and I felt my wolf that had been in agony for the past two weeks come alive.

"Hi" he said smiling weakly at me.

"Hi" I replied. 'Way to go genius' my wolf sneered at me.

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

Right on it. He didn't even bother beating around the bush.

"Can we not talk about this here?" I asked

"Yea, sure follow me"

I was planning on telling him we'd talk about it some other time but obviously he was determined.

"You wanna ride in my car or follow behind me?" He asked when we got out to the parking lot.

"I'll follow you" I replied quietly.

I didn't even think to ask him where we were going until we approached a magnificent looking house. It was beautiful. The house was made of glass with some wood panels here and there. People couldn't see into the house but anyone inside could clearly see anything going on outside. Although I doubt people came around here often because it was in the middle of nowhere, this was the only house around for 9 miles, it was gated and Donavan had to put in a security code when we drove up to the almost 20ft gate surrounded by 20ft walks. So I guess he owned the land.

"Have a seat" he said bringing me out of my thoughts "would you like anything?"

"No thanks, I'm good" I replied while settling myself on the black leather chair.

"Alright so are you ready to explain to me why you're avoiding me?" He asked again not bothering to beat around the bushes.

"It's... It's not really something I can come right out and say" I replied looking up into his eyes.

"I'm not a very patient person Spencer" he said warningly

I stayed quiet, still trying to find the best way to explain everything without blurting out that I'm a werewolf.

"It's killing me, I see you everyday at school and you avoid me, I send for you to come to my office and you never show up, I try to talk to you in the hallways but someway somehow, you manage to disappear out of my line of sight. For crying out loud, you consume my every single one of my thoughts. I can't go a second without thinking about you and your beautiful face and your eyes... Those eyes..." He paused his rambling and looked into my eyes.

While he was confessing his feelings, my wolf started to surface so I already knew my eyes were no longer hazel. Donavan got up from his seat opposite from me and sat down pulling me over and astride him. He placed his palm on the side of my face and ran his thumb right under my eyes.

"They're so beautiful" he murmured "just like you" and I felt myself blush.

I felt the familiar sparks when he softly placed his lips on mine and that's when my wolf completely took over. She growled in approval when he started trailing kisses down my neck and that made Donavan's head snap up to me.