How long?

Spencer's POV

Monday mornings... There's nothing I hate more. I was sitting in anatomy class with Kaden, he had been teasing me all morning about my now existent sex life through our mind link and it was starting to get irritating.

"I feel weird knowing you've done all that, it's like walking in on your sister fucking or sucking a dick" he said with a scrunched up face

"Oh my God shut the fuck up Kaden!" I yelled and everyone turned around to look at me.

Crap. I said that out loud. Kaden was snickering like an idiot beside me.

"Ms. King to the principals office, I will not condone profanity in my class" the teacher scolded

I got up, grabbed my things and marched angrily down the hall to the principals office. I was actually kind if happy she kicked me out, it just gives me an opportunity to see my sexy mate. I opened the door and walked right in only to be shocked by the sight in front of me.

Coach Gray, sitting on Donavan's lap and they were engaged in a heavy make out session. My wolf was howling in agony. I was too, but I kept a straight face. I cleared my throat to get their attention and they both jumped away from each other. Coach Gray was a little too startled, because she fell off Donavan's lap and landed on her ass. They both looked scandalized.

I ignored her and looked over at Donavan who had lipstick smeared on his lips and scoffed.

"My anatomy teacher sent me here because I was using profanity in class so issue my punishment and I can get out of your hair so you can carry on from where you left off" I said calmly but it was obvious how furious I was

"Uhmm, of course. Coach Gray could you excuse us?" Donavan asked uncomfortably while trying to straighten up his clothes.

"Of course, see you after school" she purred trying to be seductive.

I was clutching the door knob a little too hard, because I felt it start to bend. I let it go, took a deep breath and walked into the office passing by the coach as she walked out closing the door behind her and took a seat. I stared straight at Donavan, my face not giving off a single emotion.

"It's not what you think Brooke" he had started calling me Brooke since last night because he said he liked my middle name Brooklyn, so he shortened it to Brooke.

"I don't give a fuck what was going on in here, just give me my detention and let me get the fuck out of here" I said harshly and he flinched.

"There is no detention, just let me explain for a second baby please"

"Fuck you Donavan!" I finally exploded "After the great time we had yesterday and the day before, this is the bullshit you pull? Playing with my feelings and my heart. Do you know how I feel about you? Do you? I fucking love you and this is the shit you pull? We're done! Don't call me, text me, talk to me, acknowledge me, don't send for me to come to your office I don't want anything to do with you"

Immediately those words left my mouth, I could feel my wolf breaking. I basically just rejected my mate. I looked up into Donavan's eyes and they were purple and gold. His pupils were purple and his irises were gold.

"You don't...." He was cut off by an animalistic growl that reverberated around the room "You will not reject me mate" he growled flipping his table over and I knew his wolf was taking over.

"Donavan calm down before you destroy the entire school" I said panicking

"You are mine! I refuse to let you reject me"

His wolf had completely taken control.

"Let me talk to Ava" he ordered

I couldn't refuse him, because his voice held so much power. I let Ava surface and take control too.

"Ava baby, you believe me right? I didn't mean it. Whatever you walked in on, it wasn't what it seemed like"

"I'm not rejecting you Eric, I just need some time"

"How long exactly?"

"I don't know, just let me be for a while. Don't come to me, I'll come to you"

"Ok my love" he replied sadly

With that said, she let me take back control.

"You might not want to mention what just happened to him, he doesn't know he's a werewolf and he can't find out until the time is right. I took over his body, so it's kind of like he was frozen so he has no idea about the conversation we just had" Eric informed me.

"So basically it's like you possessed his body?" I asked curiously

"Exactly. Remember, He can't find out until the time is right"

I nodded and Donavan's wolf released him. Donavan took in a shaky breath and released it. He looked around his office, taking in the destruction he caused and then his eyes stopped on me.

"...Mean that baby do you?" He asked continuing the question from where he stopped before his wolf took over.

"Bye Donavan" I stated simply.
"Oh! You might want to wipe the the bitch's lipstick off you"

I walked away from him, and with every step I took my heart broke even more. I slammed the door shut and walked back to my first period class. My encounter with Donavan pretty much ruined my whole mood and the rest of my day just went downhill from there. During 7th period, which was PE, I decided to go home. I was walking to the locker room when I heard someone call my name. I turned towards the voice and saw Donavan.

"Can we talk?" He asked

"Sure. What about?" I asked sarcastically.

He pulled me into a teachers lounge and locked the door.

"I'm sorry babe I really am. I don't know what came over me. Whenever she's around me, it's like I'm in a trance and I can't control my own body, I know it sounds crazy but it's the truth. It's like I can hear her in my head controlling me. It's kind of like what I feel with you, but hers feels forced"

What he said had me thinking. Only vampires and witches could hypnotize a were and I've always felt weird around coach Gray. Something was off about her.

"I believe you Donavan, really I do. It's just that I need time to process what I saw when I walked into that room. I can't just jump back into your arms like it never happened"

He reached over to caress my face and said "I know baby just don't take too long okay?"

I nodded and replied "I won't, I love you"

"I love you too, I mean that from the bottom of my heart Brooke" I smiled up at him and gave him a quick peck on his lips and walked away.

While I was in the locker room packing up my stuff, I felt someone shove me backwards. My head slammed into the wall, and I collapsed on the cold tile floor. I saw a shadow looming over me, but I couldn't make out a face.

"Stay the hell away from Prince Donavan you filthy mutt. I've worked too hard to get that crown and I'll be damned if I let a mere child take that away from me" the person spoke.

My head was throbbing, I used my fingertips to feel around it and it felt wet. When I pulled my hand up to my face, I saw blood. I immediately mind linked Kaden asking him to help me. That's all I remembered before I blacked out.

Kaden's POV

Immediately I got the mind link from Spencer asking for my help, I ditched the football game I was playing and ran off the field to find her. Spencer is like my little sister, I might just be 3 days older than her, but I'm very protective of her. I ran into the school, trying to sniff her out. While frantically searching for Spencer, I ran into Mr. drake and he looked a mess, he looked like he was going through a midlife crisis but that was the least of my worries right now, I had to find Spencer.

"Woah! Slow down tiger where's the fire?" He asked chuckling

"Where's Spencer?" I asked frantically

"What? How would I know?" He asked nervously

"Don't play stupid, I know about your relationship now where the fuck is my sister?"

"I...I don't know, last I saw her she was walking into the girls locker room"

I took off down the hall towards the girls locker room with Donavan hot on my tail. I burst through the doors, and was instantly hit with the smell of blood. Not just any blood, Spencer's blood.

A/N
I think this is the only chapter that doesn't have anything sexual.Please comment and vote. I want to know what you guys think. The more people read, comment and vote, the more I update.