Who do you belong to?

If you're reading, and you're not following me, Then you've missed about 4 chapters. They're private and if you're not following me, you can't read the chapter. You can continue reading without following but you're definitely going to be confused.

Spencer's POV

Calling Donavan insatiable would be an understatement. He couldn't get enough. He always made it a duty to attack me every time he saw me. I didn't mind though, I was just as bad as him.

I was sitting in class, feeling horny as ever. Kaden was sitting next to me, and when he smelt my scent his face scrunched up in disgust.

"What the heck Spence. That's freakin disgusting learn to control your raging hormones around me, I don't want to smell my sisters.... Disgusting, just plain disgusting" he said getting up and walking out of the class muttering a bunch of nonsense under his breath.

The male wolves in the class could smell me and they were lustfully gawking at me. It made me uncomfortable so I decided to walk out. While roaming the hallways, I felt someone tug my hand and drag me into a room. I was going to scream until I felt the familiar tingles. I smiled and turned around to face my mate.

"Hey baby" I chirped

"Hi sweetheart" he said while his nose skimmed my neck.

I looked around and realized we were in his office.

"I missed you" he said burying his face in my neck and licking it. I felt the heat pool between my thighs and I knew I was a goner.

"Baby, we're in school, someone could walk in on us" I said trying to push him away.

"I'll lock the door then" he volunteered eagerly.

I rolled my eyes and watched him walk over to the door and lock it. I looked over to his table and noticed he had already cleared it. Everything that used to be in the table was neatly placed in the floor.

"You planned for this huh?" I asked still not turning around to face him.

His arms circled around my waist as he embraced me from behind.

"Baby c'mon we're in school, we could get caught" I whined

"I need you Brooke" he said grinding his rock hard member into my ass "can you feel what you do to me? It's ready for you baby"

I tried to wiggle away from him, but he held on to me. I could've easily broken out of his hold, but I didn't want to. I was kind of enjoying this.

He hitched my skirt up to my waist and before I got a chance to protest, he moved my panties to the side and immediately plunged his finger into my wetness.

"I want to taste my pussy" he said huskily into my ear.

I didn't get a chance to answer before he picked me up and gently laid me down on the desk. He spread my legs apart and ripped my panties off. He spent a few seconds, just staring at it like he just discovered the closet to Narnia.

"Baby what are you doing?" I asked uncomfortably

"Appreciating what's mine" he replied before diving in.

He licked up, down, around, inside and outside of my vagina and I couldn't do anything but scream out in pleasure as I was hit with wave after wave of mind blowing orgasms. Donavan kept going, he didn't give me a break.

"Baby?" I called out to him

He gave me a grunt in return

"Please baby I can't take it anymore" I begged

"Does this remind you of something?" He asked stopping to look up at me.

I blushed, because I knew he was talking about the "wake up call" I gave him a few weeks ago.

I watched as he he rose up on his feet, leaned into my face and whispered the exact same words I told him that fateful morning against my lips "what's the matter baby? Just shut up and enjoy"

He made a move to go back down on me but I held on to him.

"I need you inside me, now" I demanded.

His eyes instantly shone with lust, and I watched them flicker to gold and back to green. Donavan loved it when I demanded sex from him and now wasn't any different.

He picked me up off the table and walked over to the long sofa on the other side of his office. He laid me down on it, hastily took of his pants and briefs. He settled himself in between my legs and without warning, plunged his member into my wet core.

I was about to scream out in both pain and pleasure when Donavan held his hand over my mouth.

"We're in school, you can't be loud" he whispered as he began easing in and out of me.

I nodded and started unbuttoning his shirt, I wanted to feel his body. He took my hands in his and stopped me. He's been doing that a lot lately. An expression crossed his face, but he immediately masked it.

We had been going at it for about 20 minutes before he finally released inside me. I felt my wolf taking over asking me to mark him and I closed my eyes before Donavan could see. Of course, being the ever observant person he is he noticed.

"Open your eyes baby" he whispered

I shook my head saying no.

"Please Brooke, don't hide from me" he sad running his thumbs underneath my eyes.

I reluctantly opened them and stared into his beautiful emerald greens.

"They're beautiful" he said after a few minutes of analyzing them.

I smiled and pecked his lips. I thought he would be scared of me, but he wasn't. That thought turned me on, and I went back to unbuttoning his shirt. Again, he stopped me.

"What's wrong Donavan?" I asked

"It's nothing baby" he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

I had managed to undo the first four buttons, I stared at his bare chest and what I saw there had me gasping in shock.

Donavan noticed my stare and tried buttoning his shirt back up but I beat him to it and ripped the shirt off. My heart hurt at the sight in front of me. I turned him around to check his backside and it looked even worse than the front. I couldn't help the steady stream of tears that ran down my cheeks.

"Baby please don't do this" he begged

"I can't believe I didn't think about our strength differences" I mumbled, feeling guilty

"How can you even see it, my tattoos are pretty much concealing the bruises Even I can barely see them" he asked curiously

"I have perfect vision" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Of course, I keep forgetting you're not fully human" he mumbled

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked angrily but also trying to change the subject.

"It wasn't important" he replied

"Not important?" I yelled feeling my wolf surfacing and I had to take a deep breath to calm down.

"How isn't this important Donavan?" I asked motioning towards his bruised torso "you're covered in bruises!" I screamed frustrated

"It's fine baby, I'm fine" he tried to assure me.

"So every time we've made love, I've been hurting you and you didn't bother to mention it to me? So that's why you never took your shirt off around me anymore" I accused

"I didn't want you to feel bad baby and besides I don't feel them when I'm getting them, only after"

"I don't care when you feel them, that's it. We're never making love again" his eyes widened and then they turned hard

"What did you just say?" He asked menacingly

I whimpered and was about to back away from him before I realized I had to stand my ground.

"I can't bear the thought of you being hurt Donavan, much less where I'm the one hurting you" I said confidently

"Whose body is this?" He asked running his hands up and down my body

I moaned in return and he squeezed my waist.

"Don't make me repeat myself Brooke, answer my question" he said without a trace of amusement

"Yours" I whimpered

"Who do these breasts belong to?" He asked fondling my breasts

"You baby" I whispered

"Who do these lips belong to?" He asked while he kissed my lips

"They're yours" I replied

"Who does this ass belong to?" He asked again snacking my ass and squeezing it.

"You baby, only you" I moaned

He grabbed my pussy, then plunged three fingers into me while rubbing in my clit with his thumb.

"Good girl, now who's pussy is this?" He asked as he continued rubbing me.

I moaned and started thrusting my hips to meet his fingers.

"Who does this pussy belong to Brooke?" He growled and he began quickly pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"You Donavan" I yelled as my orgasm took over and I slumped over on top of him

"Who do you belong to?" He asked still rubbing on my clit.

"I belong to you" I whispered defeated

"Good, now don't you ever tell me I can't get what's mine" he whispered huskily into my ear before taking his fingers that were in my wet core into his mouth and licking my juices off of it all the while staring directly into my eyes.

We were so caught up in our moment, but we immediately snapped out of it when there was a knock at the door. We both sprung up, hastily pulling our clothes on. Donavan hurriedly went to his coat closet to pull out a new shirt since I had ripped his and He set his table back up the proper way. All this was done in record time.

I took a seat opposite his desk to create the impression that we were having a meeting. Donavan straightened out his clothes and walked over to the door to open it.

When he greeted the person, the voice I heard had me frozen in my seat. My only thought was "oh shit"

'Oh shit is right' the visitor replied through our mind link.

I was screwed.

A/N
You have to guess who the visitor is.

Please comment and vote. I want to know what you guys think. The more people read, comment and vote, the more I update.