Purple and gold eyes

Spencer's POV 

I had successfully avoided Donavan for the past two weeks, much to my wolfs dismay. Whenever I saw him in the hallway, I would turn in the opposite direction and flee. He hadn't been making it easy either, he calls me to his office everyday and I never go.

It was a Saturday, and Kaden was out with his football buddies so I decided to go to the mall for a little retail therapy. I was in the Gucci store when I spotted the one person I had been avoiding staring right at me. His eyes pleading with me not to run. I sighed and gave in, sending him a small smile in return. He walked up to me and I felt my wolf that had been in agony for the past two weeks come alive.

"Hi" he said smiling weakly at me.

"Hi" I replied. 'Way to go genius' my wolf sneered at me.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" 

Right on it. He didn't even bother beating around the bush.

"Can we not talk about this here?" I asked 

"Yea, sure follow me" 

I was planning on telling him we'd talk about it some other time but obviously he was determined.

"You wanna ride in my car or follow behind me?" He asked when we got out to the parking lot. 

"I'll follow you" I replied quietly.

I didn't even think to ask him where we were going until we approached a magnificent looking house. It was beautiful. The house was made of glass with some wood panels here and there. People couldn't see into the house but anyone inside could clearly see anything going on outside. Although I doubt people came around here often because it was in the middle of nowhere, this was the only house around for 9 miles, it was gated and Donavan had to put in a security code when we drove up to the almost 20ft gate surrounded by 20ft walks. So I guess he owned the land.

"Have a seat" he said bringing me out of my thoughts "would you like anything?"

"No thanks, I'm good" I replied while settling myself on the black leather chair.

"Alright so are you ready to explain to me why you're avoiding me?" He asked again not bothering to beat around the bushes.

"It's... It's not really something I can come right out and say" I replied looking up into his eyes.

"I'm not a very patient person Spencer" he said warningly 

I stayed quiet, still trying to find the best way to explain everything without blurting out that I'm a werewolf.

"It's killing me, I see you everyday at school and you avoid me, I send for you to come to my office and you never show up, I try to talk to you in the hallways but someway somehow, you manage to disappear out of my line of sight. For crying out loud, you consume my every single one of my thoughts. I can't go a second without thinking about you and your beautiful face and your eyes... Those eyes..." He paused his rambling and looked into my eyes.

While he was confessing his feelings, my wolf started to surface so I already knew my eyes were no longer hazel. Donavan got up from his seat opposite from me and sat down pulling me over and astride him. He placed his palm on the side of my face and ran his thumb right under my eyes.

"They're so beautiful" he murmured "just like you" and I felt myself blush.

I felt the familiar sparks when he softly placed his lips on mine and that's when my wolf completely took over. She growled in approval when he started trailing kisses down my neck and that made Donavan's head snap up to me. 

He stared into my eyes again and said "they're flickering"

I closed my eyes trying to regain composure and control, but my wolf wasn't relenting.

"What are you?" Donavan whispered looking curiously into my eyes when I reopened them.

I gave him a slight smile and tried to get off him but he tightened his hold on me.

"What are you Spencer?" He asked, more seriously this time.

I just simply shrugged my shoulders. That's what I do when I don't know the right way to answer a question.

"Are you human?" He asked again running his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Somewhat" I replied shakily waiting on his reaction.

"So you're human but not fully human?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Something like that" I replied, staring right into his eyes. Again, never really giving him a straight forward answer.

"Are you ever gonna tell me?" He asked obviously saddened by the fact that I wasn't revealing much.

"Someday" I whispered, snuggling into his chest "When you find out, you just might be the one avoiding me" 

"I doubt it" he replied and placed a kiss on my head.

"Do me a favor?" He asked nervously after a few minutes of silence..

"Anything" I replied now curious 

"Spend the night" 

His eyes looked into mine pleadingly. I opened my mouth to decline and ended up replying "Ok" 

I was still snuggled up in his chest when I felt him get up carrying me and going up the stairs. He stopped in front of a large oak door. Since both his hands were kind of occupied by me, he asked me to open the door. When I opened the door, I could already tell this was his room; because his scent was more prominent in here than the rest of the house. He put me down on the soft bed and walked into his closet.

"Where's your bathroom?" I asked 

"Right through the door on your right" he yelled out from his closet.

I walked into his bathroom and looked through his cabinets, found an unused sponge and toothbrush. I brushed my teeth first then I stepped into the shower. I made sure to wash my hair too. I got out of the shower, dried up and wrapped myself in a towel that stopped right underneath my butt and walked out into Donavan's room. Immediately the door opened, he looked up at me and I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Uhmm do you have a shirt I could wear?" I asked nervously

He audibly cleared his throat while he averted his gaze from me. Without saying anything, he walked into his closet and handed me a peach long sleeved button down shirt that stopped at the same spot the towel did.

"Uhmm, I'm gonna hop in the shower so feel free to put in a movie or lay down if you like" he tells me and I simply nod. 

When he walked into the bathroom, I picked up my phone from the dresser and texted Kaden telling him I was sleeping over at Donavan's and to cover for me when my parents asked where I was. A few minutes later, I saw the flash from my iPhone that signified I had a new message. I opened the message, it was from Kaden stating "don't you even think about having sex before I do! I'm serious Spencer, I'm supposed to be the first one between us to experience that then tell you about it not the other way around. But yea I got you with the parents so don't sweat" I couldn't help but laugh out loud at him. I didn't even know what to reply to that so I simply locked my phone and put it back up on the dresser.

I looked through Donavan's movie selections and decided to pick the movie Lawless with Tom Hardy and Shia LaBeouf. I laid back on the bed to watch the movie when I heard the bathroom door crack open, and out walked Donavan in just his briefs. Don't ask why, but there's just something about a guy in briefs that turns me on in a way a guy in boxers couldn't. While checking him out, I noticed his entire torso, back and arms were covered in tattoos and I got even more turned on. Briefs and tattoos... Yum! 

Just like I expected, Donavan had the perfect body. I took in every inch of him starting from his wet hair down to perfectly sculpted eight pack and lower down to his not so little friend that was slightly poking out in his briefs. He chuckled lowly when he noticed me checking him out but didn't make a smart ass remark about it. I hate it when people say "like what you see?" Or "take a picture it'll last longer" when I check them out. Thank God my mate wasn't one of those people. He got into the bed and underneath the covers with me pulling me into his chest to where he had an arm around my waist and by head was rested on his chest while we watched the movie.

When he pulled me into him, the shirt I had on had ridden up and my naked butt was exposed under the covers because I didn't have any underwear on. He was trailing his fingers up and down my side, and when he got down to my exposed hip and didn't feel any panties, I felt him stiffen for a second then proceeded to feel on my ass rubbing and occasionally squeezing it. I was getting aroused. I moaned out when I felt him squeeze my ass again and that was all it took for Donavan to flip me over to where I was under him, ripping his shirt off me leaving me completely naked and exposed to him. 

He spent a few minutes admiring my body, he ran his hands down my arms, my long slender legs, came back up grabbed my breasts and fondled them while staring directly into my eyes. When he noticed how hard I was trying to hold in my moans, he immediately got a mischievous look on his face. He took my hardened nipple between his thumb and index finger and squeezed. He started gently, but applied more and more pressure to it the longer I held my moans in. I was reaching my breaking point and he knew it. He kept squeezing and tugging at it, it was painful but it felt good. Painful pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore, so I finally let it out.

"That's my girl" he whispered pecking my lips "let it out baby"

When he finally released my nipples, he flicked them. Which earned him another moan and he smiled widely.
He bent down and nuzzled my neck, biting on it a little bit making me reach up and grab his face smashing our lips together. I knew Donavan purposely let me dominate the kiss but I didn't mind. At this point I was too consumed in the minty taste of his mouth and the sparks erupting at every part of my body that was in contact with his to care.

After a while, he broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down my body. Starting from my neck. He took the tip of my earlobe between his teeth and tugged on it a little and I felt the wetness pool between my thighs. Donavan trailed his hand down my body and stopped at my core. He rubbed my clit with his thumb, then he moved away from my neck and started sucking my nipples. I arched my back, feeling the pressure building up in my stomach and I knew I was close to exploding. 

"Hold it baby" he said huskily "don't let it out yet"

"I can't Donavan...ahh! Fuck Donavan!" I yelled when I felt him plunge a finger into my vagina.

"You're so tight" he mumbled against my nipple pumping in and out of me while busying himself again with sucking on my nipples alternating from one to the other making sure to give each of them equal attention.

"Of course I'm tight, nothing's ever been up my vagina" I blurted out

Donavan looked up at me, shock clearly written all over his face. All the while still pumping his finger in and out of me.

"You're a virgin?" He asked still shocked.

I simply shrugged my shoulders and timidly nodded. While still watching his face contort into different expressions. 

After a few seconds, he lets out a low "wow"

He finally pulled his finger out of me, put it up to his mouth and licked up all my juices from it. He closed his eyes like he was savoring the taste, letting out a low groan of appreciation.

"Damn! You taste good, I need more" he said licking his lips.

With that said, he dove right in head first and feasted on my pussy. I felt his tongue circle around my clit, which sent those familiar mate sparks surging through my clit up my body and I yelled out his name. That only encouraged Donavan to work harder at it. He stuck his tongue inside me and I let out another moan. He snaked his hand up my body and grabbed my nipple again squeezing it while he sucked hard on my clit and I felt the pressure in my stomach build up even more to a point where I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Donavan! I gotta release it, I can't hold it in anymore baby" I screamed out

He raised his head for a second to reply "Let it go baby" and then he dove back in and resumed sucking on my clit with the occasional flick to it from his tongue.

And I did just that. I let it go screaming his name out in the process. Donavan feasted on my juices like a starved animal, he devoured it. He lapped up every last drop of it and looked up at me licking his lips.

"You taste wonderful" he mumbled and pecked my lips before he settled himself in between my legs. He rested his head on my chest and I gently ran my fingers through his hair. A few minutes later, we were both out like a light.

A/N
Please comment and vote. I want to know what you guys think. The more people read, comment and vote, the more I update.