Meeting his family continued..

Spencer's POV

Everyone was staring wide eyed at me.

"You're pregnant?" Donavan repeated.

I looked over at him and nodded. He rose from his seat, took my hand in his and walked me out of the tent towards some benches at the other side of the garden.

"How long have you known?" he asked.

"Since the day you spent the night. That's why my dad was mad at you in the field, because he could her two other heartbeats coming from me that wasn't mine and he knew you had knocked me up." I said cautiously analyzing his reaction.

"Why didn't you tell me? Did you think I wouldn't want it? I live kids Brooke and I'm going to love ours because it's something we created out of love. It's a part of you. I love you." he whispered before smashing his lips on mine.

The kiss turned rough and needy and I wanted him right now. I straddled him and he managed to pull his member out through his zipper. He gently lifted me up by my hips and settled me down on him.

I couldn't help but giggle at the fact that we were having sex literally 100 feet away from his family.

"I love you Brooke, you've given me everything." he whispered staring into my eyes while I gently moved up and down on him.

"I love you too baby." I replied kissing and licking his mark.

I heard him grunt an felt his cock twitch inside me so I knew he was about to reach his peak. I bit down on his mark, earning a lustful grown from him before I felt him release his seeds inside me.

We both remained in the same position, trying to catch our breaths. But I could hear someone coming do I immediately got off him and rearranged our clothes.

"Excuse me?" I heard a familiar female voice say.

I turned around to face Donavan's mother who had a sullen look on her face.

"Spencer is it?" She asked and I nodded.

"Mother..." Donavan tried to speak up but she put up her hand signaling him to be quiet.

"My name is Karen, Karen Drake." she said with an outstretched hand.

You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. After a few seconds of debating, I decided to accept her handshake.

"Come with me, since it looks like you're going to be a permanent member of this family, I might as well get to know you." She said with a genuine looking smile.

"You don't have to go." Donavan whispered kissing my temple.

I smiled at him and stood up to follow his mother. We led me into the house, towards the large kitchen.

"Sit down, I'll make us some tea.". She said gesturing towards the breakfast table by the window.

I took a seat and waited for her to join me. She came back with two mugs full of steaming tea and handed me one.

"It's lavender and lemon tea." she said taking a seat an sipping from her cup.

I was about to sip from my cup when I felt my wolf rise. 'don't drink it spencer, something isn't right' I heard her say but I ignored it and drank from the cup anyway.

"So how long have you known my son?" she asked watching me intently.

"Four and a half months." I replied taking another sip of my tea.

"Hmm.. you love him?" she said rolling her eyes.

"More than my own life." I answered.

She looked taken back by my answer. We stayed quiet after that, just looking out the window and drinking our teas.

"How far along are you?" she asked looking down at my tummy.

"Seven weeks." I answered.

"How old are you anyway? Fifteen? are you trying to send my son to jail?" she barked, her mood suddenly changing.

"I'm eighteen and the last time I checked that was the legal age." I retorted.

"How do your parents feel about your age differences, have they even met him?" she fired back.

"Yes, my parents have met him. They're fine with our age differences. In their opinion, you can't choose who you fall in love with." I replied trying to rein in my anger.

"I see they're just as incompetent as you are." she mumbled.

"I'm trying to be respectful here. Say what you may about me, but don't you dare bring my family into this." I growled.

She looked scared for a second but it was immediately masked with a sinister smile. This bitch is weird.

After a while, I started feeling dizzy. My vision became clouded and I felt like I would pass out at any given moment.

I felt something wet dripping down my thighs and looked down to see a pool of blood at my feet.

'I told you not to drink the tea' I heard my wolf Ava growl angrily.

The tea. His mother had laced the tea with something. I looked up at her and she had a smug look on her face, staring at me.

"You should've taken the money." she sneered before getting up and walking out of the room.

"Donavan!!!!" I yelled as I felt indescribable immense pain through my stomach.

I could hear him running towards me, but I couldn't see him. I heard the kitchen doors burst open and took in the comforting scent of my mate.

"Brooke!" he yelled.

The last thing I felt was me being lifted up in the comforting arms of my mate before everything went black.

A/N
I just wanted to get it over with. New, longer chapter tomorrow.
How quick I update depends on you guys, the more comments and votes I receive, the earlier I update.