Blake

Eighteen years had passed since the birth of the triplets, and life could'nt have been any better for Spencer and Donavan. The triplets were growing at an incredibly vast rate, at the age of three, they looked to be at least six. Donavan's father explained that it had to do with their royal lineage, but Spencer and Donavan were not at all excited to see their little children growing up so fast. Spencer and Donavan had both stopped their aging process when Spencer turned twenty five and Donavan was thirty one.

Like Spencer, Kaden had stopped his aging process when he turned twenty five, and he had taken over as the alpha after Spencer and Donavan had gotten married, officially making Spencer queen. A queen couldn't be a queen and an alpha at the same time, so Spencer passed the title over to Kaden, who was still yet to pick a beta. His father and Spencer's father Conrad, often stepped in from time to time whenever he needed the help.

Unlike the boys, Uriah looked nothing like Spencer and Donavan, the only thing she inherited were her fathers eyes, apart from that, she was an exact carbon copy of Kaden's late mate, with the exception of her Snow White long curly hair that ran down her back, creating a beautiful contrast against her butterscotch skin.

Kaden followed Uriah's growth, he made sure she was always well taken care of, well guarded and protected to the point where Spencer had to kick him out for hounding her daughter too much. But that didn't stop him from placing two enforcers on her who watched her every move and reported back to him. He couldn't wait for her to finally be of age, so he could tell her everything and show her who he was meant to be to her.

Uriah was very possessive over Kaden, whenever he was around, she made sure she occupied all his time, shooing away every woman that dared to bat their eyelashes at him. She'd always tell them to leave "her Kaden" alone.

One day, she had asked him about his mate, and he simply replied "I'm waiting for her" which turned her mood sour for the remainder of the day. When he finally asked her what was wrong, she proceeded to tell him that he belonged to her and she didn't want anyone taking her away, even giving him a T-shirt she had made that had "property of Uriah" written on the front and back. Which of course, made him the butt of every joke for the next few days.

Kaden made sure to visit her as often as he could, until she turned 14 and started talking about boys, and Kaden couldn't handle it. She had told him about her first kiss, and it took a lot for him to stop his wolf from going on a rampage. It was then, that he decided that he was going to have to leave and let her grow into her own. He didn't want to be the reason she never got to experience a normal teenage life.

He knew that if he continued to visit her, and he found out that anything more than kissing had happened, he would end up killing someone, that someone being the person who had the audacity to touch his mate.

Daniel and Dion realized earlier on, the reason why Kaden was the way he was towards their sister, and when they approached their parents About it, their parents told them the story of Blake, Kadens mate, who had given her life to save their mother.

Uriah knew of her past self also, because her parents never hid the fact that she was a reincarnation form her, the only thing she didn't know was that she was Kaden's mate in her past life, and in her present life. She always felt the burden of being someone else, always felt like she needed to live up to the expectations people had of her because she was supposed to be the almighty selfless Blake who didn't think twice about giving her life for someone else.

Sometimes, she would get glimpses of her past life, and a past love. She could never see his face, but she could remember his touch, his kisses, his love for her, and she wanted nothing more than to put a face to the person who evaded her subconscious on a daily basis, reminding her of a love she once had in her past life.

The triplets eighteenth birthday was coming up, and Spencer was going crazy with preparations for their birthday party when she notice her daughter on the phone with tear stained cheeks.

"What's wrong, honey?" She sat down next to her daughter, rubbing her back soothingly.

"I want him there, mom." She hiccuped.

Spencer didn't have to ask who she was talking about, she already knew she was talking about Kaden. In the four years Kaden had kept his distance from Uriah, she seemed to have shut down and become closed off. On her birthdays, she'd sit on the stairs facing the front door, waiting for Kaden to step through them like he always did and pull her into his arms, but he never showed up. Each year, she ended her birthday in tears. And whenever Kaden would call in to check on her, and Spencer gave him the rundown on her well being, it took every ounce of strength in him to keep from going to her and apologizing.

"He wouldn't miss your eighteenth birthday for the world, baby, believe me." Spencer soothed knowingly. She knew Kaden would be there, because he'd been waiting a long time for this day.

"Go to bed, sweetie. Tomorrow is your birthday and I don't want you having puffy eyes." She kissed her cheek, saying goodnight before retreating to her room where her husband laid in bed waiting for her.

"What's wrong?" Donavan asked immediately he sensed his wife's mood.

"Riah." She replied, getting into bed after stripping herself down to her underwear.

"Is it about Kaden again?" He sighed pulling her against his naked chest.

"Yea. I tried telling her he'd be here tomorrow, but I don't honk she's convinced. I think she's readying herself for disappointment again." She rubbed her hands up and down his stomach, stopping at the hem of his briefs before gliding her hands into it and reaching for her husbands anatomy, eliciting a pleasurable groan from him.

"You drive me crazy, do you know that?" He said, their initial conversation, long forgotten, and their only focus was giving each other what the other wanted. "I haven't seen you all day because you've been busy with the party preparations, so you better be ready, because I'm about to wear your ass out." He teased flipping her over so that he could be on top of her.

"Go ahead, I've been waiting for this all day." Spencer laughed wrapping her legs around his torso as he ground his already hard member against her dampening core.

Uriah laid in her bed, thinking of tomorrow and hoping that it would finally be the day Kaden showed up again. She missed him dearly. Growing up, she'd always had a crush on him, and when she was old enough to realize he was too old for her, and probably already had a mate, she grudgingly buried those feelings. She felt herself tearing up when her phone begin to vibrate. She picked it up when she looked at the foreign number.

"Hello?" She answered.

There was a momentary pause on the other line, before a smooth deep voice replied "hi, baby girl."

She couldn't stop the tears that ran down her checks or the sobs that followed when she heard his voice.

"Kaden." She breathed in between sobs. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, sweetheart." He soothed her.

Kaden laid in bed staring at his ceiling, the anxiousness and excitement completely engulfing him. He couldn't wait for the next day. This was a day he'd waited eighteen years for, and not law that it was almost here, it seemed to be taking forever. He couldn't help the smile that graced his face at the thought of his lost mate. They'd finally be reunited, and he couldn't wait.

He was ready to begin their lives together, and start off where they left off. But, what Kaden failed to realize, was that just because she looked like Blake, didn't mean she was Blake. She had a mind of her own, her own opinions, her own dreams, her own life, and he was about to find out the hard way.

THE END.
Do you guys want a story for Blake and Kaden? Let me know in the comments.