Why do you have to be so perfect?

Spencer's POV

Immediately I shut his door behind me, I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding. The entire time I was in there, I was in a power struggle with my wolf. She wanted me to jump him and mark him as ours, but I couldn't. That would just make me look crazy.

"Mate, mate, we finally found our mate Spencer" my wolf Ava said

"I know Ava" I replied

"Then march back into that office and claim him if you already know what he is to us" she yelled. Like I said before, I'm definitely going to have a headache after this.

"The situation is complicated Ava and you know it" I pleaded with her "he's human, we can't just go in there and bite him without him looking at me like I'm some type of psycho"

"But, he's our mate... He'll understand" she practically begged me "he's our alpha Spencer"

Then it hit me, she was right. Since I'm the only child of an alpha, whoever my mate was would be the one to hold the alpha position when my dad decided to hand it over. Since my mate is a human, I'm going to have to change him in order for him to take his rightful position as alpha. Great! Things just got a whole lot complicated. Not only do I have to ease him into telling him I'm a werewolf, I have to mark him, then introduce him to my world, and if he isn't already creeped out, I have to break the news of him being the leader of my pack and the fact that I have to turn him into a 9 almost 10ft furry beast in order for him to assume his rightful position. Just when I thought things couldn't get anymore complicated.

I immediately mind linked Kaden.

'Code red Kaden! Code fucking red!' I sent him

'On my way' he replied immediately

I was sitting on the hood of my car waiting for him when I heard the school's front door loudly bang open. Kaden looked very frantic when he ran up to me.

"What's up?" He asked looking me over to see if I was wounded "what happened Spence?" He asked me

"I found my mate" I said barely above a whisper while I stared at the ground but I know he heard me.

"What? That's great, who is he? Where is he?" He asked genuinely happy for me.

I looked up into his eyes and said "The principal, Mr. Drake"

He stared at me wide eyed then he did something I didn't expect, he burst out laughing. Which confused me.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him

"I feel sorry for you, you're gonna have your work cut out for you....oohhh seducing the principal now that's something I'd like to see" he managed to say in the midst of all his laughter.

"Shut up" I muttered "I can't wait till you find your mate, I hope she's a human too"

"I wouldn't care what species she is, she's not gonna be able to resist my charm anyway so mine is definitely gonna be a lot easier than yours"

"Yea yea whatever, but I still need your help, what do I do?" I asked

"Do what you feel is right, if the positions were reversed, I would've flirted the whole time"

"You are no help, just come on let's get to class"

"How about we just skip?"

"On our first day Kaden really?"

"Yes! This is public school Spence we're not in boarding school anymore"

"I guess, but we still gotta come back after because I have volleyball tryouts" I said

"Oh yea me too, I have football and baseball tryouts"

We ended up taking Kaden's car and going to Benihana for lunch since we didn't get a chance to have lunch at school.

On our way back to school, we stopped by the mall to buy some training shoes for our try outs. I got some trainers while kaden got some cleets and made our way back to school. We walked into the gym in our school gym clothes. Mines consisted of spandex shorts and a tight Nike tank with the school logo in front of it. I walked up to the court while observing the people around me. The coach asked us to start out by serving the balls so that she could judge our upper arm strength. I served every ball with ease because I was volleyball captain at my old school. I was sitting on the bench watching the game that was going on when the gym doors opened and in walked Donavan... Oh my God he was out of his business attire. He had on some black sweatpants with an under armour shirt. He looked cute and I noticed he still had a dent in his pants around his crotch area from our earlier encounter, that brought a smile to my face thinking about it. I was still busy checking him out when the volleyball coach walked up to him, swaying her hips a little too much and placed her nasty claws on his chest. I let out a low growl that only the wolves heard because they all turned towards me and followed my line of sight. I was glaring murderously at the coach and Donavan.

Donavan looked up at me and our eyes locked. I knew he could tell I was angry because he stepped away from the coach, making her hand drop back down to her side but she stupidly placed her filthy hands back on him which only riled me up even more. Donavan's eyes widened while he was staring at me and I knew my eyes were no longer their normal hazel color, my wolf had taken over and it was now silver with little specks of gold in them. I immediately got off the bleachers, snatched my bag off the floor and stomped my way out the gym. I mind linked Kaden telling him I was going home, got in my car and sped out of the parking lot.

I had been driving for a while when I noticed there was a red Dodge Challenger that had been following me for about three blocks now. I made a turn into a deserted narrow road surrounded by trees and the car made the same turn too, I kept on driving until I realized I was at a dead end. I decided to pull over and see who it was. I stepped out of my car and waited for the person in the red car to step out also, and when he did, my heart skipped a beat. It was Donavan.

The way he looked at me made my heart beat even faster. It was like he was a predator and I was his prey. He walked up to me and stopped right in front of me. We were literally a hairs width away from each other. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could, I felt his arm snake around my waist and he pulled me flush against his chest. He pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in tugged my hair back, I felt his arm that was around my waist snake down and cup my ass, he squeezed and before I had a chance to react to his actions, he planted his lips on mine. It took me less than a second for my mind to register what was really going on, and started kissing him back. He didn't even have to ask for entrance into my mouth, I eagerly opened up before he got the chance to ask.

"Gosh, what are you doing to me?" He asked huskily in between kisses.

I couldn't reply, I just moaned loudly into his mouth when I felt him give my ass another squeeze. He broke our kiss for a second and turned me around so my back was to him. He bent me over to where I had to hold on to the trunk of my car for support. Again, he grabbed my hair, tugged on it so that my head was back and he started kissing and biting on my neck while he ground his now rock hard member on my ass. I felt his hands roaming my body, it felt amazing. I was so caught up in the moment when he abruptly pulled back.

"You were jealous" he stated

"Huh?"

"In the gym, you were jealous when coach gray was flirting with me" he said, smiling cockily

"I don't know what you're talking about" I mumbled

"You like me don't you?"

I wasn't about to tell him how I felt about him, so I just simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Admit it, you like me just as much as I like you"

I looked up at him and smiled. He just revealed that he had feelings for me, which meant he could feel our mate bond.

"Yes Donavan, yes I like you" I confessed.

"I knew it" he mumbled while using his index finger to trace the school logo on my shirt. I had on a sports bra underneath that did nothing to conceal my hardened nipples. My hardened nipples were clearly visible through my shirt. While he traced the logo, he stopped at my hardened bud and flicked it. I let out a low moan and he chuckled.

"I guess I know where your hot spot is now" he said smiling victoriously like he just solved a difficult puzzle. For the third time, he abruptly pulled himself back again.

"What the fuck am I doing?" He asked. I guess he was talking to himself. "She's a student Donavan, she's a fucking student" he mumbled over and over while he furiously kicked at the rocks on the floor.

He looked up at me and asked a question that kind of threw me off. "Why do you have to be so perfect?"

"Excuse me?" I asked stunned

"You heard me, why do you have to be so perfect for me, you got the perfect physique, perfect face, hair, boobs, ass, every fucking thing on you is perfect and it's killing me!"

"I don't know what you expect me to say to that Donavan"

"I want you so bad, and I can't seem to understand why.... It's like... It's like a feeling I can't seem to control"

I just stood there staring at him while he analyzed my reaction.

"You know why I'm having these feelings don't you?" He asked accusingly

"What did you do to me?"

"Why can't I get you out of my head?"

"What are you?"

"I saw your eyes change colors in the gymnasium earlier, what was that about?" He fired question after question at me, not even waiting for me to answer the first one before he asked another. He was evidently angry and I didn't know if the anger was directed at me or himself. Either way, my wolf didn't like it and she started to surface. I could feel myself on the verge of shifting.

"Donavan!" I ground out through my teeth "get out of here"

"What? Why?" He asked looking up at me wide eyed "what the fuck is going on with your eyes? They keep switching back and forth from silver to hazel"

He looked genuinely concerned, and scared. But was he scared for me or of me?

I was a few seconds away from fully shifting and I didn't want him to witness that so I did the only thing I could think of. I turned around, got in my car and sped off leaving my scared clueless mate behind.

A/N
Please please comment and vote guys. I want to know what you think. Thank you.