Y o u r s

S o n g : T e n e r i f e S e a - E d S h e e r a n

C h a p t e r XLVII
V i r i d i a n

Kenna laid fast asleep on my chest, her tiny body worn out and exhausted as she clutched onto me. She looked so beautiful with her flushed cheeks and slightly pursed pink lips -all highlighted by the light streaming in from the gaps in the curtains.

"God, I missed this- I missed you." I whispered into her messy hair, pulling her closer to me as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Bringing her up, I nuzzled my head into her neck, breathing in her sweet floral scent. It was irresistibly delicious.

My lips pressed kisses to her soft skin. Everything about her intoxicated me. I always wanted more no matter how much she gave me. She sighed as her lips curled up into a slight content smile.

"Kenna, Kenna, Kenna, Kenna." I mumbled her name feeling a strange surge of pressure inside of my throat and chest as I turned us around gently so that I was hovering over her.

My body was in a blissful buzz as my eyes drank in the sight of the beautiful naked girl under me. She was so goddamn beautiful. And all goddamn mine. My lips pressed against hers, my arm tightly wrapped around her waist as the other one held her head inside the crook of my elbow. She finally came to life under me as if sleeping beauty, awakening from her princes kiss.

F*ck, what were these stupid thoughts?

Her hands fluttered up my pounding chest and softly cupped my jaw as she kissed me sleepily back. I lifted away, watching as her sleepy green eyes slowly opened with a few flutters of her dark lashes.

She smiled causing my throat to catch as she stretched under me, "I'm so sore." She groaned, still with her pink lips in a pleased curve. "Ive never realized how weak humans are."

I kissed her shoulder, feeling guilty over her aching body but also sadistically smug that I could still effect her body while dramatically holding back. "Sorry, love." I purred onto her skin, trailing kisses down her collarbone. "I'll try to be more gentle next time." My breath brushed down her pale pinkish skin, watching goosebumps rise up in seconds.

"I kind of like it. It's like a reminder and proof that you're mine." She confessed into my ear as I shivered. I was all hers. "Can we stay in bed." She asked softly, her hands on my shoulders tugging me down until we were pressed skin to skin to each other. She quickly locked her legs and arms around me as my own arms encircled her torso.

My face pressed into her soft chest as I closed my eyes from the suffocating feeling as my chest ached like it was holding in something all consuming. It was threatening to devour me the longer I listened to Kenna's heart beating twice as hard than usual. But the longer I let myself be consumed, the more I realized how damn good it felt.

"I'm yours, baby." I assured her, hearing the skip of her heart. "All yours." My lips skimmed over her chest as I moved up to her neck, "Completely-" I placed a kiss on her sensitive skin, "One hundred percent-" I gently bit her without my fangs to not draw blood, as my tongue swirled over her sweetness on her skin, "All yours." My lips touched her ear as I whispered huskily the honest truth.

"And you're all mine." I added, nibbling her ear as she moved underneath me trying to find comfort in her now very apparent heated body.

She shivered as she let a soft moan slip off her tongue. "Yes." She agreed in another moan, letting her head fall back as I swiftly began to take care of her sore and needy body. My touch quickly taking care of the source of her sudden desperate need as she held clutched onto me, her body in trembles not long after.

"Say you're all mine, baby." I groaned into her ear, needing to hear it as my entire being began to burst from the steadily growing pressure that caught in my throat.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling her warm lips to my ear as my eyes shut in blissful agony, "I'm completely, one hundred percent, all yours, Viridian." She repeated my words into my ear.

And all of the sudden I understood the terrible yet wonderful pressure in my very soul. I had completely, one hundred percent, fallen for my little beast. And God, was it ever satisfying to love her.

†⚜†

Aw!!!!! Omg I love this chapter. ESPECIALLY with that song <3
Viridian is so freaking romantic even if he doesn't mean to be.