Chapter 23

Hey guys! i'm so happy that soo many people reads this, its all I care about ^^ and guess what guys! I adopted a kitty and I named her Kira. She is a handful I tell you heh, I can hardly write now, because she keeps messing me up and walking on my keyboards just to get my intention! aha

*Not Edited

______________________________________________________

Ski's P.O.V

                                                          "Gosh! Took you long enough to get here," Jessica practically dragged me inside school when I barely stepped out of my car. Along the way Kim joined us, but kept low so no one could pay attention to her.

"Whats your problem? I got here at the time you told us to meet at."

"Whatever! Now tell us, what happened after the club?" Jess ordered.

"Nothing happened," I cracked a smile.

"I swear to god Sky," Jessica pointed her finger at me," if your lying to me I will find other ways to make you spill."

I giggled at her failed attempt to scare me," No, its true. When we got home, he put me to bed so I could get the alcohol out of my system... But the next day is something I will never forget."

Kim and Jess looked at each other then at me waiting for me to go on. But I didn't say anything, but I showed them my mark.

A loud excited scream erupted from Jess, and Kim smiled widely at me.

"OMG Sky my child you made the biggest step in your life at that moment, congrats!." Jessica cheered and Kim hugged me.

"Guys! I just got marked, we didn't mate yet." I reassured them.

"But since you got marked, you two doing it won't be far behind would it?" Kim commented.

"I know! We want it to be special so we are waiting for the right time," I told them.

"Give them a day or two," Kim ignored my answer and mumbled quietly to Jess. While Jess mumbled back with," no give it til after school."

I glared at them both and walked to my English class.

People were already seated in their seats when I walked in, and in my surprise I got a bit of smiles greeting me, and one stand out glare from the person I fought with last time I was in this class... That bimbo called Heather.

I glared at her now taking notice that she was wearing an arm cast, and I tried not to laugh out loud.

She notice me glaring at her, and she looked down like a scared pup, That's right learn your place already.

I took the same exact seat I was in last time and took out my stuff to look like I 'love' to learn.

In a few moments the teacher came in and took role while she also spoke to us about what we are doing this whole week. I was happy that time has gone by fast. I got to go to all my classes this time, and so far I only love my p.e and french class. The rest were so boring, but I got to meet some people in my classes and became friends with, they were all human males though. I guess it's more easier making male friends then girl friends since half the girl's population hates my guts when I first arrived here. But don't worry I made sure to make friends with the right type of people, and the people I meet seemed pretty cool along with their likes in games and hobbies like sports.

Lunch began at the end of my 5th period class and I quickly went to the lunch line before it gets really crowded. Luckily Kim was there early so I decided to go cut in line with her.