Epilogue

Jeremy

It feels good to be alive. I corrected all the mistakes I made and me and my dad are now in very good terms that he took me on fishing.

Ashley and Todd are not together anymore. Its Ashley and Christian while Todd hangs out with Clara.

Chloe wouldn't stop calling me and Emily suddenly became a talkative and she's back with Einstein.

Kelvin and Kate hangs out a lot that they wouldn't stop locking there mouth. John is now okay that he loves taken Edge and Susan to dinner since there grandmother that would suggest having cake instead has gone home.

And today is Saturday and also Kate brother wedding. I dressed in a deep ash suit and a grey tie. Edge wore a flowing white gown she said her father bought for her and we looked like we are the ones getting married.

"You look beautiful." I said for almost a thousand time when the wedding ended and Edge only laughed and pinched me a little.

"I love you Jeremy." She said.

"I love you Edge and don't worry we have a long time to say it, at our home, on vacation with our kids.."

She laughed so hard and I kissed her full on the lips.

***Finally the end..
I hope this book lived up to your expectation, the book will soon go to Editing and watch out for my upcoming books.. Been working on them.***