Chapter 5

Jeremy

I knew she would go to school thats why I had to go early to sit on a bench across her house, I even pretended to be sleeping so as not to frighten her.

She's really a tough girl. When I told her am a ghost I expected her to freak out but she didn't, I could tell she thought am stupid or sick in the head.

Have been wondering where she came from because she's are new in town.

I spent up to thirty minutes before I could enter the hall, it was two boys that carried a flower pot that was heavy so someone had to open the door for them to come in so I used the opportunity to slide in before them.

I waited outside the class I found Edge, she was sitting on the second row so I don't have any problem looking for her, I just peeped through the glass door.

I started feeling lonely, it was one thing i hated most that I felt so dead even though am dead but I don't understand why am still in this world.

Even though am not a religious person but I can recall my middle school mathematics teacher telling me about heaven and hell when my behaviour was out of the line.

I was still pacing up and down the class door when I heard footsteps, I stopped in my track until Christian came into view.

Christian is the baddest guy in school, with a shoulder length raven hair that makes him more attractive and he's completely dressed in black, he's cool but we never got along because he would do things his own way.

And me, am one type of person that gives orders and hate people telling me what to do.

Christian walked sluggishly and opened the door, without thinking I jumped in before he could close it.

It was a new teacher taking Biology  and he turned immediately the door opened.

"Let's see who's here." He adjusted his tie.

"Sorry am late, my alarm battery was dead and I had no idea until I woke up late this morning." Christian explained.

I know Christian was lying, everyone knew except the new teacher and maybe Edge.

I could see her watching me, while most of the girls seems to be dreaming, am sure they are with this handsome teacher teaching Biology.

I wonder how many girls will go and knock his office door when the class is over.

"What's your name?" The teacher asked.

"Christian Carlson."

"Okay Chris. Take your seat." The teacher said calmly and continued with the class. Edge frowned looking confused because I came late too without a bag and nobody is scolding me.

I quickly moved to her side. "Don't look at me." I said when I noticed she's not taking her eyes off me.

"Don't you know you are blocking some people's view." Edge said dramatically.

"Are you talking to me?" The girl seating next to her asked.

"No, him." Edge gestured towards me. I immediately regretted coming in.

"Are you making fun of me?" The girl asked ready to pull a fight.

"Edge please, am a ghost they cant see me.."

"Enough!" Edge shouted raising her hand, her palm facing me which caught the teacher and the class attention.

"Is there any problem?" The teacher asked.

"What!, how dare you." The girl pointed at Edge.

"Am not talking to you." Edge shouted at her.

"Oh really." The girl said waving her hand in disgust.

"Am still here." The teacher said.

"Please don't create more drama they can't see me." I begged.

"And what sort of fucking joke is that." Edge snapped.

"Language please." The teacher took few steps closer."Are you alright?" He added.

"Am telling you the truth." I felt miserable.

"Where is the fucking camera?" Edge shouted angrily.

"What camera?" The teacher asked as some students which seat are close to Edge shifted away from her and the girl earlier quickly dash to the teacher's side.

"What the fuck!, am new doesn't mean you guys should play tricks on me." Edge sounded hurt.

"What do you mean?" A voice rang out from the last row.

"I think she needs help." Another said.

"She's  a psycho." Someone whispered.

"They can't see me..."

"Have heard enough of your fake shit.." Edge said glaring at me.

"Who are you talking to." The teacher asked.

"Him." Edge pointed at me.

"What him?" Someone asked angrily.

"The guy wearing black and red snickers." Edge said bitterly.

"The only guy with full black should be Christian and I don't know about the red snicker." The teacher said sincerely. "We can help you."

"Not Christian, he's....,he's...." Edge turned to me. "What's your name!" She demanded.

Now I make her looked crazy and I hated myself for me but I can't give out my name and I prayed for her not to remember.

"Calm down..." The teacher began.

"Am outta here." Edge packed her books in her bag. "And you don't follow me." She said to me before storming out of the class.

I was glad the teacher opened the door so I quickly get out before him and left him standing as he stares down the hall.

Edge was running down the hall and I followed her. She went to the bathroom leaving the door slightly open so I squeezed myself in.

She was washing her face by the sink. "Edge." I stood few feet away from her.

She quickly turned. "What the hell, this is ladies bathroom." She shook her head. "Now tell me where is the camera?, never mind go to hell."

"Am telling the truth, I don't even understand how you can see me..."

"Oh, the ghost story again, so what's your name?" She folding her hand and I could see she's trying to control her anger.

"Am very sorry...."

"Just go!" She snapped and turn to the mirror and gasped, her eyes widen with horror as she turned towards me and back at the mirror that didn't reflect my image, her mouth dropped as she started hyperventilating holding on to the sink as she turned to me.

"Please don't freak out, I won't hurt you." I begged as I noticed her hands was shaking. "Edge please...."

The door opened widely and some girls came in and Edge used the opportunity to grab her bag and run widely out of the bathroom.

I wished I didn't make her looked crazy in the class, I should have giving her time.

Now she would hate me for what I did but am not giving up until I apologize to her and if she doesn't want me around, I would leave.

*** If you are enjoying this story,don't forget to vote,like,share and comment***

Your opinion is really important to me and thanks for taking your time to reach this story.