Chapter 19

Brenda

I could feel it just by sitting here in the plane. I think I still have like fifteen minute before we landed. Have already made arrangement for the cab that will take me to the hospital. I would have love a private cab but that arrangement will take time.

"Hold yourself." I whispered. I know Morgana doesn't know the extent of her power. She could set the building on fire without knowing it.

I should have informed my daughter about what I felt, I can't even call her to tell her what she can do before I get there because my phone is in flight mode.

I could feel she's a very powerful witch. I hope I would be able to do the task of helping her to control her power. A power that I should have help her discover a long time ago.

But I was scared she wouldn't be able to handle it and Susan will only go nut. I wondered how Susan will take it if I tell her I need her ex husband in what I was about to do.

At least I know she always listen to Michael and  I hope there relationship is still intact because the last time I check Morgana doesn't like John a tiny bit and on there wedding day she was just sitting  there in the living room watching a program and laughing.

"Tell me why you are not dressed up." I asked folding my arms.

"I have better things to do." Morgana said and laughed.

I have had enough of her annoying behaviour so I stormed into the room and snatched the remote from her side. I quickly switched off the TV.

"Now you will go and dress, its your mum's wedding." I smiled.

"As if I give a fuck about that." She turn to glare at me. "Now give me the remote."

"You will not talk to me like that young lady."

"Why are you even here?." She shook her head."I don't want to miss, the remote now!"

"Morgana..."

"Don't call me that! Just eat the TV." She left me standing and went to her room.

Just then I heard some sounds, it was the TV it was on. Morgana switched it on without realising it. I took a deep breath.