Chapter 36

Edge

I don't have much time left but I know that I must save Jeremy. I sat staring at the board in mathematics not paying attention because I couldn't stop thinking about the next town am going.

Jeremy spent the whole night with me and I slept peacefully in his arms. I woke up and he was still with me and he left after some minutes.

When I got home after the party I was able to have time to concentrate on my magic and I saw what I was looking for. I was able to locate the woman Frey and I will go and see her today maybe she can help me find Jeremy's murderer.

I've been cracking my brain about how am going to get a lift. I don't think anyone will borrow me there car and there is Christian that has left me a lot of messages because I won't pick his call and have managed to avoid him.

I still don't fully trust Andrew or Mr Allen but I was thinking I could find some answers from Frey.

Have noticed Einstein and Todd watching me like an ostrich but was glad they have another class now.

"Miss Moore."

I heard my name and quickly composed myself. "Yes."

"I know you haven't been paying attention." Mr Flint the mathematics teacher said and wrote some calculation on the board.

"I have been listening." I defended myself.

"Then come and solve this." He said gesturing to the board.

I can hear Ashley and Natasha whispering and I wasn't ready to make a fool out of myself. I stood up and walked slowly studying the question. I faced the board after taken a chalk from his table. I don't have any idea but I can't use witch craft because the Mr Flint is looking at me with is hawk eyes that he will notice if my eyes changes and I haven't practice how to control the eye colour change if its possible.

I was about to give up when I felt a presence beside me and I almost burst out of joy when I noticed its Jeremy.

"Factorial...... Five raised two will give...."

I didn't waste anytime when I started to write all what he was saying on the board. When I was done and turned the teacher was looking at me with interest.

"Miss Moore, am impressed." He said. "And class copy this solution before I explain to you."

Most of the student clapped, smiled, some winked at me while others frown and I wished Kate was here. She slept late yesterday so she was reported sick, a bad hangover.

When the bell rang to indicate the end of the school for that day. I was very glad and packed my things. Have decided that I will talk to Andrew about taking me to the next town.

I looked for him everywhere but couldn't find him. I went to the far end of the bathroom to adjust my makeup and there where sounds coming out of one of the bathroom.

I adjusted my makeup but my curiosity took the best part of me. I was hoping it would be Todd and Ashley making out so I tiptoed to the entrance and the bathroom door was opened and there was Andrew and Jasmine kissing. They had no tops on and Jasmine only had her bra on. They both turned to me.

"Edge..." Andrew said panting.

I didn't feel hurt but I felt like a fool. So I turned walking away.

"Edge stop!" Andrew called after me.

I didn't stop or once glance at him and I want to hurt him for lying to me. Maybe I should have taken a picture or give him some few punches.

The hall was empty when I spotted Mr Allen leaving his classroom. A brief case was hung over his shoulder and I walked up to him.

"Miss Moore."

"Edge." I said and without thinking I closed the distance between us and kissed him full on his lips, at first he was tense then he started kissing me back. I saw Andrew stopped on his track with the conner of my eyes and I was glad.

He kissed me hungrily, his tongue in my mouth, claiming and possessing me. I felt him against my stomach. He wants me.

I pulled away and brought my mouth close to his ear. "Let's get out of here." I said seductively.

He didn't say a word, he only held me and we walked out of the building and I will be more than glad to call Andrew later to know if he like what he saw.

We walked to the park and got into his range rover and I noticed his a bit shaken, his eyes dilated and he's trying to control himself.

"Should we go over to my house?"

"I don't want anybody to see us." He looked slightly offended. "I mean now, I want you to take me out of town." He wanted to protest and I pulled him for a kiss.

"Okay." He said and started the car. We where about to drive out when I saw Andrew looking at us, he looked like he was about to murder someone but I made sure Mr Allen didn't see him before he drove out.

I noticed a book just at my feet, have been too busy to notice so I picked it up. It was a new diary, out of curiosity I opened it but it was blank.

"Its new, was just thinking of writing something's." He said.

I took a long look at him but I can tell his keeping something, just a hunch.

We headed out of town and I was having hard time cracking my brain about how I will deal with Mr Allen and also go home before it gets late.

"I don't know anybody out of town so where should we go?"

"A motel." I said too quickly.

"Motel?" I noticed his hands holding the wheels hard and he blushed.

I almost regretted saying that but I can't lose my chance. "Well I just want us to have a good time." I bite my lip and he can't stop blushing.

We arrived at a motel with the navigation of his GPS and I was more than glad to be in the town.

We booked a room and he tried to look calm but I can see he wanted me badly. I suggested we order for a champagne which was brought to the room with two glass. I filled the glass thinking of what to do.

Lure him to sleep witch. A little voice said.

I held one of the glass and I felt useless not knowing what to chant.

Se.... riii.... ah....litos....

A voice said and I repeated the words twice and felt a shiver run down my spine.

"Edge.."

I turned to him and held the glass to his mouth and he drank it all at once. I smiled and drank mine too before sitting on his laps and lose his tie.

But he grabbed my back and attacked me with kisses and he undo his buttons with shaky hands before yanking the shirt off. He rolled me on the bed and kissed me as he struggled to get my top off. I became a little scared thinking if I just cast a stupid spell or words that doesn't have meaning.

The he traced kissing on my neck slowly then too slowly that I wondered what's happening so I rolled him over and he's eyes closed lazily till he fell into an uncontrollable sleep.

I quickly put on my top that was lying on the floor and snatched the car keys on the table and I smiled at the thought of the spell I chanted.

It worked.

***Don't forget to vote.***