Chapter 11

Edge

Since have known Jeremy, strange things have been happening. Like when I was looking for the matches to light the cooker, the cooker light up it self and when I thought of switching off my bed side lamp and it turned off and i quickly reached for the switch to turn it on. There's a day my pen fell in class and I took a deep breath only to find it on my table.

"Thanks." I said to the girl seated next to me.

"Do you say something?"

"Yes thanks for picking up my pen."

"I didn't pick up any pen." She told me and continued with what she was doing.

I talked to Jeremy about it and he said he knows nothing about it and he wasn't even there when does strange things happen.

I really loved Jeremy's company, he's so cool and nice and when my mum confronted me about who I was talking to, I always tell her "no one".

We do talked a lot and he even helped me during some test and I scored the highest. I really like Emily, Clara too is a good friend and Chloe seems to know everything going on in school.

Mr Allen and Todd wouldn't stop asking me on a date and me and Matt are not really close. Kelvin that Jeremy told me he talks too much seems to be on drugs and frowns a lot, if I would suspect someone for Jeremy's murder he would be my number one suspect.

It seems Jeremy was murdered because it was confirmed the brake failed which was odd, the company confirmed it but Jeremy's dad didn't press charges on the company.

My phone rang and I checked the caller, it was my dad. "What." I said as I picked the call.

"Am so sorry Morgan, I never wanted to leave you and trust me have been regretting it."

A tear escaped my eye, I really love my dad and have missed him so much. "I think you have all the love from your bitch."

"Oh darling, will you ever forgive me, I even want to come and see you but your mother said I should talk to you first." He explained.

"Am not even in York anymore, I changed my fucking school, environment everything and you are there giving me excuses about not wanting to change my life." I took a deep breath. "Don't ever call me again." I said and ended the call, blocked the number and threw my phone on the bed, I picked up the package that contain flowers earlier with a note that says. "Am watching you". Strange. There was no sender address or name.

I hissed and grabbed my phone, i have to call Cassie's number. I really feel guilty for not telling her about Jeremy.

I took a deep breath and dialed her number hopping she would give me time to calm down before she pick the call.

Have already pictured her saying. Fuck that girl, ghost doesn't exist.

It was like the phone didn't ring before she picked it.

"Hey bitch!" Her thin voice rang out at the other line.

"Sup baby." I heard a voice and ruffling sound. "What the hell is that?"

"What?"

I heard a voice and the sound of a door closing. "Who the fuck is that?"