TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.

"We're here to inform you, that your mother was murdered today." The white officer spoke. Ka'Miko was expression-less at first, silent tears fell down her face. She didn't make a sound or say a word. 

"We're sorry for your loss, but we're going to do the best we can to figure out who's responsible. Do you have any idea of who may have done it?" He asked. She looked up and felt like someone was watching her. Her eyes travelled to Pharaoh and their eyes met. He wondered if she could see him, but from the look on her face he knew she could. She frowned and turned her eyes back to the officers. 

"No, I have no idea." She said softly. Ka'Miko knew that Pharaoh had done it, but she wasn't going to tell and even though it hurt her because it was still her mother, she knew it was best to keep her mouth shut. The officers nodded and walked away. Ka'Miko put her head on her knees and ran her fingers through her hair as she sighed. Things seemed to be getting harder for her, she wondered what it would be like if she never lived in the hood. Ka'Miko had always dreamed of living in the suburbs, and having that cookie  cutter life, but it didn't seem like that was ever going to happen. She heard someone clear their throat, she looked up and saw Pharaoh. She glared at him and stormed inside. He furrowed his eyebrows and followed her in.

"Hey Pharaoh." Kim smiled. He nodded and followed Ka'Miko up the stairs. She slammed the door and he just pushed it open. She laid on her bed and covered her head with the blanket. 

"Get out." She said simply.

"I'm surprised you didn't snitch on me." He chuckled.

She jumped up and yelled. "I'm not a snitch. I'm sorry about your dad, but I'm not apart of that shit."

"Hmph. Snitching is in your blood." He teased her, he enjoyed seeing her finally stand up for herself. 

"So what? You killed my mom and my dad, you're gunna kill me next, right?" She questioned as she stood with her hands on her hips. He just stared her down. 

"That is it. So do it. Since you're such a man, you're God right? You get to chose who lives or dies, so do it. Kill me!" She yelled at him. He looked at her like she was crazy, but he was truly amused.

"Come on, get it over with." She said as she stood in his face. He looked down at her as they were standing only an inch apart. 

"You're so weak." She laughed, she knew she was taunting him. She wanted him to do something and she was about to get her wish. The word 'weak' set him off. He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and slammed her into the wall. 

"If I wanted to kill yo ass I could've done it a long time ago!" He yelled as his eyes were filled with rage. 

"And why haven't you?!" She yelled back.

"Because I can't!" He yelled.

She paused as she saw the mixture of sadness and and anger in his eyes. He held her there, niether of them saying a word as they stared into each other's eyes. 

"Why not?" She asked softly as she looked up at him. He eased his grip on her shirt and let go. 

"It doesn't matter anyways. Sorry about your mom." He said before opening the door. Kim stood there, looking from Pharaoh to Ka'Miko. 

"Did Carlos know about this?" She questioned. 

"No." Pharaoh answered before pushing past her and leaving. Kim walked into Ka'Miko's room and took a seat. 

"Kam, I don't think I can do this. I love you but-"

"But, you're kicking me out after a couple of days. I get it." Ka'Miko said calmly before grabbing her things.