chapter 35

I yawned and knew it was time for me to go o bed. “I’m going to hit the hay! Ill see you guys in the morning.” I said getting up from my chair. I noticed Austin got up as well. “You can stay out here if you want.” He just shook his head. “I’m getting tired too.” he said. We walked to the house in silence. Once we got to our room, I plopped down on my bed. “Did you know we only have like a month until the summer ends.” I groaned. “Don’t bring that up!” I said flipping over to my stomach. I felt Austin sit on my bed. I bent my head, in a very uncomfortable way, to look at him. He looked… sad? I sat up and wrapped my legs around him and wrapped my arms around his back. “Whats wrong?” I asked. “I just don’t want this to end. This is probably the best Summer ever. I finally got the girl I have wanted for like 2 years. I get to hangout with my best friends. There aren’t fans following me every where. I love them and everything but I don’t like when I get no time to myself.” He said. I positioned myself so I was now sitting next to him. “I’ve had a really good time too! So have the others. I’m pretty sure none of us want it to end. We just have to make the rest of the summer.” I said and hugged him from the side. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. “I just don’t want to leave and go back to Florida where I wont get to see you guys.” he said. I needed to stop this sadness. “Lets just stop thinking about this! Its making you sad and its making me sad.” I said. Austin looked at me. “I’m sorry.” I shook my head and gave him a kiss. “Don’t be.” I got up and went to the window. They were all still out there. i decided to be a creep and take a picture. I put it on instagram with the caption ‘creep mode activated ;) #iseeyou’. I giggled at myself. Yes I laughed at myself because I was really funny. i suddenly felt a Austin’s arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to look at him. He just had a smile on his face. We were about to kiss when my phone vibrated in my hand. I looked at it and saw Shelby messaged me. It was a picture of Austin and I through the window. ‘I can be a creep too;)’ I laughed and looked out the window to see Shelby looking at me. I just waved at her. The night after that didn’t last long. I was really tired. 

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. I looked at the clock and it was 6 in the morning. How am I even up? I looked over and saw Austin wasn’t in the bed. I frowned and got up. I looked around the house and he wasn’t anywhere to be found. Everyone else was sleeping. I finally saw a note on the table.

'Had to go to an interview. Don't know when Ill be back so don't hold back on doing anything. Sorry! Ill make it up to you guys.'

I frowned. I had been with Austin most of the days. I guess I should get used to this for when he goes back to Florida. Boo. I went back up to my room and laid on my phone. i picked up and saw Austin sent me a message. ‘Sorry I had to go to an interview.. I’m going to take you shopping tomorrow so don’t make any plans! See you later:)’. I smiled like an idiot before replying with ‘What me have plans? yeah right! I have no life….’. The rest of the day went by really slow. I didn’t do much. Well none of us did anything. We just mopped around the house. I called my mom but that was pretty much the only thing that was exciting.