Chapter 21

We went inside to see no one was there. Maybe they were the ones taking pictures. My phone vibrated.

Shelby: We went to town, see you guys in an hour or so! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do ;)

She was so weird sometimes! “They went to town.” I told Austin. “Oh. Since we are alone what do you want to do?” he asked. “We could…” I said trying to think of what we could do. “You want to do a ustream?” Austin asked. “Uh sure.” I said. We went up to our room and he got out his computer and told fans on Twitter that he was going to do a ustream in 10 minutes. We waited for 10 minutes then he got on. At first, it was just him for a couple of minutes. Then he grabbed me and pulled me into the camera view. “Some of you people may know who this is and if you don’t, it’s the beautiful Alexis!” he said, looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at him and looked at the computer. “You would probably see the others but they are butt heads and left us.” I said to the camera. “Yeah they just left us out of nowhere.” Austin confirmed. The Mahomies started to ask us questions and we would answer. “What’s your favorite color?” Austin asked. “Uhhhh .” I said thinking. “It’s purple. Your favorite color is purple.” Austin said. I looked at him in shock. “I have been in your room. It’s purple. Like everywhere.” He said with a straight face. I tried to look at him with a straight face but busted out laughing. “Why are you laughing? Do you think something is funny?” he asked me trying so hard to not laugh but he failed at the end of the sentence and busted out laughing.  We answered some questions for a while when someone told us to quiz each other to see who knows the most about each other. “Ok first question, what’s Alexis’ eye color?” Austin said. I looked away from him and waited for him to answer. “Easy. They are like this pretty blue and they kind of look like marbles but they are really cool!” he said. I smiled and bit my lip. I looked at him and saw he was looking at my lips. Not now Austin! “You didn’t have to go into detail, weirdo!” I said. “You have probably the prettiest eyes I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of eyes!” he said. “Ok well thanks! Next question, what’s Austin’s favorite sport?” I said. I looked over at him and said, “Well you know I don’t know… Just kidding, basketball.” I said. We did that for 10 minutes when we heard car doors and people talking. We looked at each other. “They’re here!” I said getting up and running downstairs. They came in the door with some bags. “What did you guys get?” I asked. “Umm some candy and treats. You know teenage stuff.” Robert said. “Whatever, you guys want to come on Ustream?” I asked. They all nodded and went upstairs with me. We walked in when Austin was in the middle of saying something. “Hey guys!” Austin said pointing the camera to everyone. We put his laptop on his dresser so it could see everyone. I went and sat on my bed and Austin came and sat by me. “I have a special surprise for you at the end of this.” He whispered in my ear. “What is it?” I asked. “You’ll see.” He said with a smile. Everyone messed around till the end of the ustream. Austin kicked everyone out but me. “As I was saying before everyone came in. I have an announcement.” He started. I looked at him weird. Was he going to announce that we were dating? “I’m sorry to just spring this on you guys but I have liked Alexis for like 2 years and recently I have gotten up the nerve to make a move and found out she liked me too. Usually when 2 people like each other they start to date. I don’t want you guys to find out from a magazine or from online so I’m going to tell you now. I asked Alexis to be my girlfriend this afternoon and she said no. Just kidding she said yes. I would really appreciate It if you guys take it easy on the hate. Do you have anything to say?” He said and looked at me. “uh I don’t think so but please don’t hate me until you get to know me. That’s all I have to say.” I said. I was looking at what all the fans were saying and I saw a lot of them saying to kiss. Austin tapped me on the shoulder and when I looked at him he was leaning in. I knew where this was going.

SummerTimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara