Chapter five

I sat there awkwardly in front of the computer for 2 minutes. I turned the camera towards the door and said, “Just imagine, Austin is probably on the other side of that door. Naked.” I said, that last part as a whisper. I laughed at myself because I was fricking funny. “You guys want to go and see the house?” I asked the computer. “Gosh I bet if someone was listening to me, they’d think I was crazy. Talking to a computer and all.” I said picking up the laptop and walking out to the hallway. “Well this is the lovely hallway.” I told them moving the camera around the hallway. “Next is the boy’s room.” I said. I knocked on the door and shirtless Alex answered the door. “Well hello Alex. Say hi to all the Mahomies!” I told him. He just waved at the camera. “I’m showing them around while Austin is in the shower.” I told him, moving the camera around the room. “Well bye.” I said leaving the room. “Next is the girl’s room. I better not show you who answers the door. They might be shirtless too and I don’t want to scar you guys!” I said knocking on the door. Shelby answered. “I’m showing some people around the house.” I said putting my head in the room making sure Madi wasn’t naked. I brought the laptop in and moved it around. “Wait who are you showing around?” Shelby asked confused. “Mahomies.” I said. “Alexis I think you need some sleep.” She said laughing while pushing me out of the room. “FINE. I’ll go somewhere else.” I said walking down the stairs. I turned left and went into the living room where Robert was sitting shirtless. “Does anyone put a shirt on in this house?!” I asked to no one in particular. Robert looked at me and asked, “Why do you have Austin’s laptop?” “I’m showing Mahomies around while Austin showers. Everyone has questions don’t they?” I asked to no one again. I moved it around the living room. I then went outside where the hot tub was. “And this is where the magic happens.” I said winking at the camera. “Haha I’m just kidding. The only magic that happens here is the bubbles.” I said. “Well everyone, that’s all. I don’t want to go and walk over to the kitchen because it’s on the other side. So yea let’s go see if Austin’s done yet.” I said. When I walked past shirtless Alex and Robert I said, “Put a shirt on.” They both laughed. I got to the room and forgot to knock. I walked in and saw Austin with just shorts on. In the light now I could see his abs. “You’re all very welcome.” I said into the computer. I handed it back to Austin and was about to leave when Austin started talking to me. “Why are you leaving?” he asked. “I bet they are sick of me. I’ll leave you alone.” I said starting to walk again but he kept talking. “No! They said they want you to stay.” He said. “Yea right!” I said walking over and sitting next to him. I looked at the comments and they said I was really funny and thanking me for showing them Austin, Alex, and Robert shirtless. For the next 20 minutes I spent talking to Mahomies.