chapter 32

"The teams are going to be Alexis, Robert, and Alex. Then Sarah, Shelby, and I. Everyone know how to play basketball?" Austin said, holding the basketball. Everyone nodded. I have a feeling that my teams going to win. We let Austin have the ball first since his team kind of sucks. Alex was guarding him at the three point line. Austin faked left and came straight towards me. He was going to do a layup so I jumped up and tried to block it. Instead his chest hit my boobs. “Ow that hurt!" I said holding my boobs. Everyone laughed. Sadly, Austin made it. Boo. The game went on for a while. We were always 1 point ahead of Austin’s team until Austin scored. “Last ball. If my team makes this, one of you have to go jump off the dock naked." Austin said. “Vice versa." Alex said. Alex started to dribble. He passed it to Robert who passed it to me. Austin stood in front of me trying to get the ball. “Just hold the ball!" Alex said. “Wait until we can get over there." Robert added. I did what they said. I turned so my back was towards Austin. I felt his arms wrap around me and try to grab the ball. I just held it tighter. Then I felt my feet come off the ground. I squealed. “Hey! That’s cheating!" I heard Alex yell. Austin started to tickle me. “Austin! Stop!" I said in between laughs. I couldn’t take it anymore. I let go of the ball. Austin immediately stopped. He picked up the ball and winked at me. “That’s not fair! You are a cheater!" I said after Austin shot the ball and made it. “No. Nobody ever said that I couldn’t do that." he said. Sarah and Shelby were cheering about their ‘win’. “Whatever! Whoever makes the next basket wins." I said. Austin smiled. “Ok. You know i’ll win though." That’s what he thinks. Sarah started with the ball with Alex guarding her. She passed it to Austin who started to show off. I took this as the time. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I felt him drop the ball and put his arms around my waist. I was hoping Robert or Alex would pick up the ball and make a basket. “Oh yeah!" Alex screamed. I pulled away. Alex and Robert chess bumped. “Wait, that’s not fair!" Austin whined. “Nobody ever said you couldn’t do that." I said and winked at him.

SummerTimeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें