Chapter two

We got the car unloaded and started to choose our rooms. My mom didn’t mention that there were 3 bedrooms with 2 beds in each. This means that 1 guy and 1 girl have to room together. I volunteered myself to go in the room and so did Austin. I walked into the room. There were 2 beds against 2 windows. On each side were dressers and night stands. I walked over to the right side bed. “Wait, I want that bed!” Austin said. I looked at him with a questioning look. “Why does it matter?” I said. “Just in case there’s a break in, I can be the one closest to the door. Haven’t you ever heard of it. The guy sleeps closest to the door.” He said. “Yea that’s for couples, though but whatever.” I said moving my stuff to the left side. After unpacking, Austin and I decided to go and look around since everyone weren’t done. We started walking but Austin stopped. “You know, I saw something in the garage that I think will be good use. Wait here.” He said going into the garage. I stood there waiting when the garage door started to open. When it opened completely I saw Austin in a golf cart. He pulled up next to me and said, “Get in.” I got in and we started to drive around. We’d pass people and Austin would wave to everyone of them. There were these little girls that recognized him and told him to pull over. “Your Austin Mahone right?” one of them asked. They had to be 11 at the least. He nodded his head. “Do you think we could have a picture?” the other girl asked. “Oh yea! Promise me you won’t say where we’re at?” he asked them. They both nodded their heads. All of a sudden they both pulled out Iphones! “Hey Alexis do you think you could take pictures for us?” Austin asked me. I nodded my head and got out to take the pictures. Before I got into the cart one of the girls asked if she could have a picture with me. I was really shocked because this doesn’t really happen to me! I nodded my head. I leaned down next to the girl while Austin took the photo with her phone and mine. I wanted to remember this. “That was really nice of you to take a picture with her.” Austin said looking over at me smiling. “How could I turn down her? She was super cute!” I said. “Not as cute as me though!” he said winking at me. I just laughed.