chapter 25

Sarah, Shelby, and I went and washed off the makeup. Well we tried but before we could get it all off, the boys came in and started taking videos and pictures. I just hid behind a towel. I felt someone come up to me and wrap their arms around my waist. I peeked and saw Austin. He smiled at me and moved the towel from my face. “Here let me help you.” He said starting to wipe off my face. I smiled as he did. He got all of it off and now I had absolutely no makeup on. “You look beautiful.” He said as we walked out of the bathroom. I blushed a bit and said, “Thanks…” We walked downstairs. “Hey Alexis, go and get dressed so we can go out to eat!” Alex said. I turned around and went right back up the stairs. I got dressed and put on some makeup. I came downstairs and Robert got up and said, “Finally! Girls take so long!” He walked out the door. We took 2 cars. Austin was in his car with Alex, Sarah, and Robert. Shelby came and rode with me. We stayed pretty close when driving to the restaurant. We would pass them and Shelby would make a funny face and when they passed us Robert would. I got there and I parked. Shelby and I got out meeting everyone else in the parking lot. We went in and got a table. Everyone ordered and we were just talking till the food came. The waiter was actually pretty cute. He kind of looked like Harry Styles but had straight hair. “Can I get anything else for you?” he said putting our food on the table. “No thank you!” Shelby said smiling at him. Robert looked a little mad. After dinner, we headed home. Well, Shelby and I went to get some ice cream. We sat in the car and ate it when I got a call. “Alexis, something has happened!” Sarah yelled into the phone. “What happened?” I said in a concerned voice. “Its……”