chapter ten

“Fine Madi. If you want to throw away this summer because of Darcy. Go ahead.” I said walking out. I heard Austin walk out too. “Alexis, you sure you want Madi to leave?” he asked while we walked down the stairs. “Darcy is not staying here. That’s the only way Madi’s going to stay.” I said stepping down on the last step. I went and sat by Shelby. “She’s not staying right?” she asked. “They both aren’t.” I said. “What? Why isn’t Madi?” she asked. “She said if Darcy doesn’t she’s not going to. It’s her decision.” I said. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked and saw Madison with her suitcase. “Ill see you guys after the summers over but not you Alexis. I don’t want to see you again. I thought we were friends but I guess not.” Madison said coldly. “It’s your decision. Just because I don’t want someone like Darcy staying here doesn’t mean you have to leave. It’s you decision.” I said. “Why don’t you like me? Everyone else does.” Darcy said. Shelby laughed which made me smile. “What the hell you laughing at?” Darcy asked harshly. “Darcy not everyone likes you. I don’t, Lexi doesn’t, Alex doesn’t, and I bet the other two don’t either.” Shelby said. I felt bad for the guys because they had to watch this girl fight. “Ha no wonder why your dad left you Alexis. You’re a bitch.” Darcy said looking me right in the eye. I’ve had enough of her. I jumped at her but Austin caught me so I wouldn’t kill her. “You’re going to have your boyfriend protect you now?” Darcy said. I looked at Austin for a second. He sighed and let me go. I jumped over the couch and tackled her. I started hitting her. They let me have 3 good punches on her when they pried me off. I really did want to hit her more. Everyone was standing up now, watching Darcy and I. Darcy got up off the ground and fixed her skirt and hair. She had blood trickling down her nose. I was standing there with Austin’s arms around me, holding me back. “Okay I think it’s time for you two to leave.” Shelby said. No one moved. “Now!” she said loudly. Madison picked up her suitcase and walked out the door. “Have fun with my sloppy seconds.” Darcy said and left. I squirmed a little but then I stopped. After the door was closed Austin let me go. I immediately ran up to the bathroom in my room. Shelby soon ran after me. I had closed the door but forgot to lock it. She walked right in. I just busted out crying. She quickly came over and hugged me. We stayed in that position for a half hour. I cried and cried and cried. I didn’t know I had this much water in me!