chapter 26

“What happened?” I said in a concerned voice. “Its Austin’s car! We were going to stop at the stop sign when some idiot came and rammed into us from the back and drove off!” she said. “Is everyone ok?” I asked starting to drive. “Yeah. We’re all fine! Austin’s getting checked by the paramedics.” She said. “Where are you?” I asked stopping at a red light. “By the movie theater ” She said. I hung up and started to drive. “Wait what happened?” Shelby asked eating her ice cream. “They got rear ended.” I said. “Everyone ok?” she asked turning the radio down a bit. “Yeah.” I said turning down the street to see them all standing there talking to the police. We got out and walked over. Austin was intensely talking to the cop and didn’t notice we pulled up. Sarah came up to us. “You ok?” I asked. She looked like she was crying. “Yeah my side just hurts.” She said. I looked at the others and saw Alex had a band aid by his eye. Robert looked fine. I couldn’t tell if Austin had anything wrong. He got done talking to the cop and came over and hugged me. I noticed his bottom lip was a little bloody. “Are you ok?” I asked as we hugged. “Yeah, my head just hurts. I hit it on the wheel.” He said. I frowned and said, “Does your lip hurt?” I looked at it. “Not really. My head just hurts.” He said. “We called Michelle and she’s going to come and get half of us and take us back.” Alex said. Michelle pulled up about 10 minutes later. Austin, Alex, and Sarah went with her while Robert came in my car. I arrived before Michelle because she wanted to make sure Austin was alright. We sat around for about a half an hour before they showed up. Austin came in and went straight to his room. “He’s going to go and lay down. He doesn’t feel good.” Michelle said. “Call me if you guys need anything!” she said walking out the door. I went up to see Austin and he was laying down on his bed. I went and lay next to him. I put my head on his chest. “Do you need anything?” I asked looking up at him. “Some Advil or something for my head.” He said. I started to get up but he pulled me back down. “You don’t have to go yet.” He said. “OK. What did the paramedic say?” I asked. I feel like he has a concussion. “He said to get some rest and relax.” He said. We laid there for a while. I got up and got him some Advil and let him get some sleep.  I went on Twitter and tweeted.

What a night. @AustinMahone hope you feel better! #GetBetterAustin