chapter 30

We got to the house. I still felt like that guy was taking pictures of us so I turned my head slightly and there he was. Austin grabbed my hand and we went inside. “Why is that guy bothering you so much?” he asked. “I don’t know. I don’t like people invading my privacy and taking pictures of me.” I said. “You’re going to have to get used to that. They follow me everywhere when I’m out in public.” He said. “I know. I just don’t feel comfortable with it yet.” I said looking down. I could feel Austin’s body come closer to mine. I looked up and we were literally an inch apart. He smirked and looked down at my lips, teasing me. I had enough and kissed him. He laughed. He stepped back a bit nut I pulled him closer. “Whoa now Lexi!” he said. We laughed. I still had my arms tightly around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me a bit, and twirling me into the air. I squealed. “Austin!” I said and he put me down. We kissed again but this time, it got more heated. He picked me up and laid me on the couch. His hand started to travel to the seam of my shirt. Within seconds, the door came bursting open. “God dome people!” I heard Alex yell. Austin and I stopped. “What happened?” Austin asked, looking over the couch. There was a guy with a camera outside the window. I popped up. “What window?” I asked a little panicked. “That one!” Alex said pointing to the window in front of Austin and I. My eyes grew a little wide. I looked at Austin and he looked just as panicked as I was. I saw Shelby start smiling. “What were you two doing?” she asked. “Oh uh you know the usual.” Austin said. Now they all had smirks on their faces. “The usual, like last night?” Robert asked. Austin and I both turned bright red, but don’t worry because they all pointed that out.