chapter ninteen

Everyone went and put swimsuits on. We walked down to the beach and saw a group of girls. They were pretty and had perfect bodies. This made me a little insecure. One of the girls looked over at us and said, “Is that Austin Mahone?” All of them looked over and squealed. They got up and ran over to where we were. “Hi Austin could we get a picture?” a brunette girl asked. She was pretty and had these really blue eyes. She was about 5’5 maybe a little taller. They started talking to the boys, so Shelby, Sarah, and I went to go lay our towels out. We sat and waited for the guys to come over. They got done talking to the girls and I saw Austin put a piece of paper in his pocket. I wonder what that says. We went in the water and stayed at the beach for a couple of hours. When we got home, mostly everyone was burnt except me. I never really get sunburned unless I’m out in the sun for a whole day. Everyone was in pain from the sunburn. They couldn’t laugh, smile, or move a lot. I just laughed at them. “You guys should’ve put on sunscreen!” I told them as we all sat in the living room. They all glared at me. “Did you?” Shelby asked. “No.” I said. “How the heck did you not get burnt?” Sarah asked. “I don’t get sunburn. It’s a gift!” I said getting up and going to the kitchen. I looked around in the cupboards when someone walked into the kitchen. I looked over and saw Austin sit down on counter. “So tomorrow do you want to go to the waterfall?” he asked. “Mmm let me check my calendar.” I said joking around. “Seems like I’m free!” He laughed and said, “Wear something pretty, too!” I wonder why I need to where something pretty. It was the next day and I was getting ready to go to the waterfall with Austin. I had white shorts on with a pink button up top. I had straightened my hair and put on mascara. I put on some yellow flip flops and went down stairs. I was really excited for this. I don’t know if it’s a date or not. I got downstairs and everyone was in the living room. Austin got up and gave Alex his phone. “Can you take a picture?” he asked Alex. Alex nodded and took his phone. We posed for a picture and when that was Austin took me outside to the golf cart. “We can get there by this?” I asked him. “Yea! I looked at it this morning.” He said starting it up. We drove to the waterfall and…..