Chapter 22

All of a sudden our lips collided with each other. I smiled into the kiss and so did he. We pulled away and I looked at what the Mahomies were saying. I mostly saw ‘aw that’s cute’ but there were some that were hate. After our little kiss Austin ended the ustream. My phone started buzzing. When I mean bussing I meant like having a seizure. I was getting texts from my all my friends from school. I even got a text from my older brother.

I knew you 2 were going to get together sooner or later ;)

I smiled at all the messages I was getting. Austin and I went downstairs and were engulfed in hugs. “I can’t believe you guys told everyone that you were dating!” Shelby said hugging me and bouncing. “When are and Robert going to start dating?” I whispered in her ear. She started blushing like crazy and looked at him. “Not anytime soon.” She said with a frowny face. Since it was getting late everyone went to bed. We were going to have a water balloon fight. I woke up the next morning to someone blaring music. I looked over and saw Austin sleeping peacefully. How can he sleep through this? After a minute, the music stopped. I got out of bed and went to look around. I noticed it was only 5:30 in the fricken morning! Now I’m grumpy. I looked into Shelby’s room, she was sleeping. I peeked into Alex’s room where he and Sarah were. They were sleeping. I went downstairs and saw Robert sleeping on the couch. Who’s playing the music then? I felt like I was in a scary movie. It was still a little bit dark outside. I jumped when the music started blaring again. “What the?” I said to myself when I saw people out by our fire pit. I walked up to the sliding door and tried to see who it was. I saw those girls from the beach. I opened the door and went to the fire. “Why are you using my fire pit?” I asked trying not to sound bitchy. The girls looked at me while holding cans of beer in their hands. “And drinking?” I added. “Well, we live next door and we wanted to have fun.” One of the girls slurred. “Well go have fun at YOUR cabin.” I said. “You, Alexis, are a buzzzzzzz kill.” Another girl said. “How do you know my name?” I asked. “We saw you on the internet. You and Austin are all over it.” She said. “Ok whatever. Can you guys just go back to your cabin? You’re all drunk.” I said, trying to make them leave. “Whateeeeeverrr! Well just leave.” The one that talked to Austin said. “Oh and by the way, I gave Austin my numberrrr.” She said. “Cool. Now go back to your cabin.” I said in a serious tone. It’s not like he was going to use it.