Chapter 11

Max's POV

"Oi, dickhead! Wake up!" I  heard Matt shout in my ear. I groaned and rolled over, burying my face in the pillows.

"Fine then, if you don't want breakfast, then just stay where you are," he countinued. I sat up a bit and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light. I noticed the empty space next to me, and scanned the room.

"Where's Amber?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, she went home," he said. I couldn't help but frown. "But she's coming back as soon as she's dressed."

I slowly trudged over to my suitcase and pulled out an outfit. I went into the bathroom to get changed. I put on a white tee shirt and pulled on some black jeans. I ran a hand through my hair and yawned.

"Ready to go?" Matt asked. I nodded and we made our way to the lift.

"What's on your mind?" Matt asked me, and I gave him a confused look. "Is it Amber?"

"I don't know. I guess she's just brought back a lot of memories..." I sighed. "I mean, the last time I saw her, we weren't exactly happy."

"Yeah, I know," he sighed. We saw the rest of the guys sat around a large table, eating and drinking. I went to get some coffee, because I can't focus without it, and a slice of toast. I took a large gulp of coffee and I felt myself perk up. The others were talking about random shit, as usual, but my mind was elsewhere. I went to take a bite out of the toast, but I soon lost my appetite when I thought of how I hurt Amber. I mean, as we were taking You Me At Six more seriously, and she was at collage most of the time, we began to slowly drift apart anyway. But what I did to her was unthinkable. It makes me sick to the pit of my stomach when I think about it now. I even knew it was wrong at the time, but I was so drunk... Sometimes I think of Amber's face when she walked in on me and I was...cheating...

Sorry its a short chapter but Ive been on holiday with no wifi :( *le sigh* but what do you think of max now? tell me below! xxx <33