29 - Antoine Griezmann

@LucyReus

Kristin

Why must this hotel be so huge that I always get lost in it? I groaned loudly since I knew I was no where near my room and never will be. I found an elevator, and pushed the up button. I waited a couple seconds until the lift finally came down. A group of men dressed in red jumpsuits came out.

I stepped in and looked at the series of numbers. Crap, which floor am I on? I decided to press on the "5."

The elevator lifted up and stopped when it reached level five. I was about to step off but I didn't because I saw a man in a towel running. I peaked my head out a little and it seemed that he was chasing another man who had his clothes. I chuckled to myself softly.

The man in the towel noticed me and his cheeks immediately flushed red, "I thought Coach said we have this floor all to ourselves?"

I looked at him confused, I do believe my room is on the fifth floor now that I remember. "Mine is on the fifth."

"Oh," he frowned.

"Nice towel," I said and eyed his towel. I noticed what I did and my cheeks flushed red as well.

He looked down - embarrassed - and immediately tried to cover himself. "Yeah, my friend kind of took my clothes when I was showering."

"That's nice," I said uninterested.

"You know, most girls would be dying to be in your position."

"For you? Why?" I looked back at him and could see how he could be attractive. Ocean blue eyes, thick eyebrows, and light brown hair.

"Because I'm Antoine Griezmann," he smirked.

"Okay, and? I'm Kristin, nice to know." I smirked back at him.

"Kristin," he repeated. "I like that."

"Thanks." I was started to walk back into my room until he stopped me.

"Wait, wait, wait, can I have your number?" He asked. I looked into his sincere brown eyes, they looked brighter since I was closer to him. He was pleading.

"Why?"

"To call you," he said in a duh-tone. His Adam's apple bobbled up and down as he slightly looked up.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine."

"Well I guess I should have thought through this. I don't have my phone or a marker or something to write with," he scratched his head.

"I do," I said and pulled out a pen from my pocket. He brought his arm out, and I quickly scribbled down my number on his arm.

"Thanks, Kristin," he winked.

I found my hotel room and shut the door. Before I headed in to take a shower, I heard someone yell, "Koke!Why did you take my towel off?"

I shook my head and chuckled.

---

a/n: ugh, I know it's sooo short but I couldn't find time to write this. I have state testing this week, so I'm caught up with my studies atm. -em (: