Summer of Secrets~Chapter twenty one

(A.N.- This chapter is EXTREMELY short. sorry<3

This is coming to an end, but it's not over yet. A few more chapters left.

Enjoy!)

“I just, I feel like I’m a jinx. What if you die too?” I asked with a shaky voice.

Chance brushed some loose strands of hair out of my face gently, and whispered in an all too familiar voice, “Don’t worry you’re pretty little head.”

I immediately pulled away from him and stood up. I could recognize that voice anywhere. There was no mistaking it. Chance was the murderer from a year ago. Chance killed Dunkin. Chance killed Emily. Chance killed Mayson.

Is he going to kill me too?

“Get out.” I muttered under my breath.

“What?” He asked, shocked.

“Get out of my house! I don’t want to see you ever again, Chance. You’re a horrible, sick minded person. I can’t believe I ever trusted you.” I said with disgust.

He stood up. His face showed a mixture of confusion, hurt, and anger. “What do you mean, Alexis?” He furrowed his eyebrows.

“I mean we’re over.” I opened my door. “Get out.”

He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it. He lowered his head, and was soon out of my room.

I loose everyone I get. First Mayson, and now him. But…he’s the one who took Mayson away from me. Why would he do this?

I shook my head violently and screamed into my pillow as loud as I possibly could. Soon, tears were pouring from my eyes onto my pillow. I sobbed loudly as I laid there. I began to think about my whole life.

Ever since a year ago, it’s been terrible. When Chance came in, I thought everything was going to be okay—little did I know he’d be the one causing this pain rather than helping me out of it.

I clutched my bed sheets and continued to cry. I screamed once more, and laid there silent as my tears ran out. I felt my body shaking, but I didn’t bother to do anything about it.

 My breathing was staggered, and my eyes were swollen before I had the energy to get up.

(Chance’s point of view)

I didn’t know what made her react the way she did, but I didn’t want to bother her about it. I knew she was in a fragile state of mind, and I didn’t want to stress her. I decided it would be better to wait it out. She’d be calm by the morning.

I felt hurt by the things she yelled at me, but I tried to think nothing of it. She basically had no one left. Just three people.

On my walk home I couldn’t help but cry. I tried my hardest not to, but I just loved her so much. Although I hadn’t known her for long, I wasn’t ready to give her up. I could imagine myself spending the rest of my life with her. She was just so amazing.

I let hot tears roll down my face as my thoughts consumed me. My thoughts about Alexis.

(Alexis’s point of view)

After another unbelievably long hour in my dark room, I left my house. I needed to go on a long walk away from society. I shuffled along the streets slowly as the street lights just started to turn themselves on.

Summer was coming to an end, and the air was slowly frosting as the nights got longer. I stuffed my cold hands into my sweatshirt pockets and looked up at the empty sky. There were absolutely no stars in the sky. Something seemed very eerie about that night.

Suddenly a sharp, pinching feeling came from my shoulder. I looked just in time to see a man standing there, dressed in black—just before I passed out.

(A.N.-Thanks for reading<3)