Summer of Secrets~Chapter five

After our date I slowly walked into my house. There were still some boxes the needed to be unpacked lining the walls. Roger came up behind me and rested a hand on my shoulder.

“How was it?” Roger asked.

“It was good, Roger.”

“Did you tell her about your parents yet?”

“No. Why would I tell her? I just met her.”

“Didn’t stop you from kissing her the first day you met.”

“Bye, Roger.” I walked away, and locked myself in my room.

            About a year ago my mother died from drug overdose. I promised myself I wouldn’t end up like her. I promised I would never do drugs and never drink. The opposite of that happened. I started to get into drinking and drugs.

~Few months ago~

            I walked up to the oversized house and opened the door. The smell of beer and pot wafted over me. I walked straight over to Moretti; he was selling pot. I took some from him without paying and rolled a blunt.

“Hey!” He yelled over the music that was blasting around us.

“What? We’re friends; you can share.” I said, lighting it.

“Fine, fine. But you do owe me some.” I took a long drag as he spoke.

“Maybe.” I said; walking away.

                I walked around, trying to find a girl to sleep with. I did most of them already; I needed a new one. My eyes landed on Ainsleigh Asher. I walked over to her and flashed her my signature half smile. She walked closer to me and slurred something seductively in my ear. Judging by how strongly her breath smelled of alcohol, I guessed that she was wasted. I asked her if I could get her a drink she nodded enthusiastically, but then put a hand to her head as the alcohol formed a headache. I walked into the kitchen with her slowly behind me. Without her noticing, I grabbed some of the stronger drinks, and poured it into two cups. We chugged ours in just a few minutes, and I asked her if she wanted to take things into another room. She grabbed my hand and led the way.

            She pulled me into a hungry kiss as she started to take off my shirt. I grinded against her; she pushed me roughly against the bed. She crawled on top of me and took off her own shirt.

            I sat up and saw Ainsleigh next to me and smiled. I got the hottest girl in school to sleep with me. I ignored the pounding headache I had, and quickly got dressed. I walked out into the party that was still going on. Moretti was sitting on a table; he looked stone cold sober.

“Hey dude.” I said, walking up to him.

“Yeah?”

“Can you drive me home?” I said; starting to regret what I had done.

“Sure. People stopped buying anyway.” He said, hopping off the counter.

            He drove me home in silence. When he pulled into my driveway I was half asleep. I nodded him thanks and walked into my house.

“Dad?” I called out groggily for him. There was no response. I walked around for a little looking for him. I saw him on our couch making out with some whore. Anger flashed through my eyes as I walked closer to them.

“Who’s that.” I said sternly.

Dad pulled away from the slut and spoke. “Oh, this is Melanie. My new girlfriend.”

            No. No there is no way in hell he is going to replace my mom! I angrily ran up to my room and laid down on my bed. I screamed into my pillow until I finally fell into a restless sleep.

(A.N.- So sorry for the late update and short chapter! I've been busy, and I have slight writers block. But thank you for reading! If you guys have any minor ideas, feel free to share. I'd love to hear them<3    p.s.- happy late birthday Alexis *Bro Hoof!*