Summer of Secrets~Chapter six

(A.N.- this chapter is really bad and its extremely short. I'm very sorry, but I feel a litte sick and I'm kind of rushing to get chapters out. I don't really have time to write them right now. Annnd to top it all off I have writers block. Again, if you have any minor ideas feel free to tell me them. Thank you!)

(Alexis’s point of view)

~Present time~

            I walked into my room to find Emily sitting on my bed. She was reading through my diary. I quickly grabbed it away from her. She shouldn’t be reading through my diary. There are things in there I do not need her knowing about. My diary is for my eyes only.

“What are you doing!?” I yelled at her.

“There was nothing good in there anyway." She said casually. "Why are you all wet?”

I stared at her in shock. How could she go through my diary and tell me it wasn’t good enough for her to read? “It’s raining outside. Can you…go?”

“So, is there going to be more dates? Are you guys going out yet?”

“No.” But I’d love to be able to call him mine. “Please go.”

“You should change your handwriting. It’s sloppy and hard to read. Maybe if your handwriting was more legible it’d be more interesting.”

“Are you kidding me? Emily…that’s mine, and I don’t want you to read it!” I snapped at her.

“But we’re best friends, so I can read it. Unless you don’t think of me as your best friend.“ She pouted.

I sighed. “Emily, please go.”

“Fine.” She said angrily. She stood up and walked out of my room.

            When I heard the front door close; I collapsed onto my bed. I let the warmth of my blankets cover my body as I closed my eyes. My mind was twisting with thoughts that made me fall into a restless sleep.

            I woke up the next morning with two missed calls from Emily, and one from Nick. I sighed and turned off my phone when it started to ring again. I quickly got dressed, and walked outside. The streets were relaxingly silent as I walked. Suddenly I felt someone’s warm hand hold mine. Our fingers interlocked, and I looked up to find Chance.

“Wanna know what I think?” He asked, smiling down at me.

“What?”

“I think we should be a couple.” Wow, he’s pretty confident.

“And what if I don’t think so?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“Do you disagree with me?”

“No, I do not. I think that’d be a lovely idea.”

            He smiled down at me; excitement beaming in his crystal blue eyes. He was now mine, and I was now his. We continued to walk in silence. It was a comforting silence; with only the sound of out shoes hitting the pavement. Our fingers were still interlocked by the time we reached my house again. He released my hand and kissed my lips softly. “I’ll see you later.” And with that; he was gone.

            I walked into my room and saw Dunkin lying on my bed. I carefully went to pick him up when he started to growl at me. He jumped off my bed and ran out of my room. I sighed and walked over to my computer. I logged onto Facebook and looked up Chance’s name. Nothing. I guess I won’t be changing my relationship status. I signed out of Facebook and sat there with nothing else to do.

            That night I fell asleep thinking about Chance. When I’m with him, I automatically loose the constant feeling that someone is going to abduct me and force me to watch another gruesome murder. He makes me feel safe and secure.

 (A.N.- Again sorry i know this sucks..and if you read through it...you're awesome and I love you.<3)