Summer of Secrets~Chapter two

(Alexis’s point of view)

~Present time~

            I watched the moving truck drive to the house two doors down from me followed by a tiny car. A teenaged boy with dark brown hair came out the passenger seat, and a middle-aged man came out of the drivers’ seat. I went outside and walked over to them.

“Hi.” I said. “I’m Alexis. Welcome to the neighborhood!” I smiled and held out my hand. The younger of the two took my hand and smiled. “I’m Chance. And that’s my...dad.” He said, pointing to the smiling man behind him.

“I’m Mr. Jankowski, but you can call me Roger!” The older man smiled and walked away.

            Chance was beautiful. He was about a foot taller than me, but stood leaning against his car. He had dark brown hair that hung lazily over his crystal blue eyes. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt on with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and he had a band bracelet on his left wrist. He had faded jeans on; with a little hole starting to form at the knee.

“Um, Chance…how old are you?”

“Oh, I’m eighteen. How old are you?”

“I’m sixteen.” I said, wishing we were closer in age.

He nodded in response.

            We talked for a few more hours. He seemed resistant at first, but soon became comfortable. I got lost in every word he spoke. Everything he did and said was so intriguing. I loved it. I realized it was getting dark, and before I left we exchanged numbers. I turned away, but he pulled my arm and turned me around just before softly kissing my lips.

(A.N.- i knooooow this chapter is terrible. it was rushed. and i know its short. but if you like my story please tell me(:  . I promise other chapters will be much better<3 thanks for reading!)