Who's Voice Is That?

Song: Can't Hold On by Shiloh

What happened?

Strong pains punched the back of my head that even a single touch would cause utter pain through my whole existence. Lifting the cardboard house, I looked up to the sky.
Grey skies were over shadowed by complete darkness.

How long was I  knocked out for?

With rush of pain sweeping across my hands and arm,
I noticed small fragments of little crystals sinking into my palms following up with small markings on my arms.

Then it hit me.

- Flashback -

Why is this happening to me?

Why me?

Why did my mum leave me?

Why?

Why?

WHY!?

- End of Flashback -

Cuts.

Self inflicted cuts.

With such emotion I didn't feel any pain till now. The fresh marks were singing in agony.

Did I really do this?

Ashamed with my actions, I began to cry.
I don't want to be here anymore. Life is not worth living. London cried with me, soaking my home into destruction. Looking down at my arms caused me to cry even more.

My mother would be disappointed in me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What the hell is that noise?

I turned to looked towards the black double doors to notice the doors were open. A shiny beacon of light illuminated the darkness of the alleyway.

Why are the doors open?

Picking myself of the ground, the curiosity of what was inside the building was getting a hold of me.

"Alright, Let get ready to rock!!!!!"" I could hear a man screaming.

My heart rate increased as the sound of music wrapped around my body.

Do I dare to step inside and peak through?

Do I dare risk trespassing?

As my curiosity increased I knew I had go inside.

"I'm gonna play a little song that every hustler MUST know. This one's called Weightless""

Hearing the roars echoing through the alleyway, I took a leap of faith and stepped into the light . As chime of a voice sang, my cheeks began to go red, my mind was swirled into the melodic sound.

Who's Voice Is That?

Sorry Guys I took soooo long to write, i am really sorry i'll try to update ASAP. WoW i cant believe ive got 31 people reading my story, thank you guys so much. i need some ideas on how Helena should meet ATL give me your ideas by commenting. again can i say thank you guys for reading this story. VOTE, COMMMENT,FOLLOW :)