Teen Wolf 3x10 Rant

****SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN 3X10 DO NOT KEEP READING***

DAYUMM! That was a realllyyyy stellar episode, like the whole creepy hospital hunt down was amazing. First and foremost I'd like to talk about Jennifer The Lying Manipulative Whore Bitch. As much as I wish she and Derek could've just been happy together, I really wanted her to die in this episode. Like I hated how they had to protect her because she fucking KIDNAPPED Stiles dad! Like the fuck!? And then at the end when we found out she took Melissa too I was like uh-uh, HELL NO BITCH! But who else was loving the teamwork in this episode? Like Scott and Stiles and Derek were finally back in action! And when you add in the ever-wonderful Peter Hale, you really can't get any better than that. My god, Derek's hot but Peter is like a sex monster. I know he's old (although how old is he REALLY??) but man I would love to just eat him up. Same with Derek, but you know...it's a Hale thing :)

Speaking of Hales, who else felt really bad for Cora?? I mean poor baby! Mistletoe poisoning is a real bitch. It reminded me of when Danny was poisoned by mistletoe too, except he's not a wolfie so he almost died lol. But anyways, as usual I loved seeing the shirtless twins in this episode although they were being assholes and beating up my babies. And who else was kinda relieved to finally found out Jennifer's (or should I say Julia's) real story? I can't believe she was KALI'S emmissary?! WOW! I guess it never occurred to me that jennifer was the emissary for a werewolf we actually knew! It was weird to see The Barefoot Menace show a human emotion (love)...but I guess she didn't used to be all bad. And who else was loving Deucalion in this episode? Like I know he was essentially the reason behind the Alphas attack but besides that he didn't actually DO anything bad. In fact, he let Melissa go and then she was a TOTAL BADASS MOFO when she shocked the twins! Haha man I love her.

On another note, I was very much against the Allison & Isaac shipping that continued in this episode. Like, WHY WOULDN'T ISAAC BE WITH SCOTT?!?! Why was he at school while everybody else was with Derek at the hospital?! Like stop Isaac - get your shit together man! But even I will admit that the Argents were fucking badASS in this episode! Allison was a genius to think of impersonating Jennifer and when they started shooting at Kali and the twins I was like GO GET EM! And when Isaac said how Jennifer had brown hair and was "kinda hot" I ALMOST DIED! Like I actually love Isaac so much, despite his poor choice in women. Actually no scratch that - DEREK has the worst choice in women lol. And stiles even pointed it out! That little confrontation with Stiles and Derek was the bomb. It's about time Stiles stand up to him! And also speaking of Stiles when he had to give CPR to Cora I was fangirling so much! Ohmygooood stiles and Cora are perfect together gah!

Anyway, sorry this rant is so late guys - I'm in Maine, as you know, and there's no TV so I had to watch the episode on my laptop this morning and write the rant on my phone :) So I'm sorry if this rant is a little less awesome than usual (lol I wish) but its because I couldn't watch the episode and take notes so this is a rant from memory! Ah! Lol also ill try to update by tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for your patience :) Love you guys! Xoxo