Author's Note: Third Book, Peter Hale love story, and Twins story

Hey there! So as you guys know, Stuck Like Glue is coming to an end - the official last chapter will probably be Chapter 34, maybe 35, so it'll finish up next week (by Friday, at the latest). But I've decided to write a third book which will be called Never Let Me Go, as well as a Peter Hale fanfic and a story on the twins. Read below for some of the details! 

                   Never Let Me Go (Derek Hale Fanfiction Book #3)

Short summary: After all they've been through, Chris and Derek are finally at peace and settling down with each other. For a short while, there is nothing wrong in their world. But in their haste to live normal lives, Derek and Chris forget their past, and soon find themselves drowning in enemies and pain and more loss than they've ever had before. Despite her irrevocable love for Derek, Chris is suddenly plagued with the weighted decision that she's known she'd always have to make. Will Chris take that final step to join Derek's world or turn her back on the supernatural forever? 

Premiere date: September 15, 2013 

                Accidentally In Love (Peter Hale Fanfiction)

Short summary: In the wake of the Hale fire, Peter Hale is a broken man in more ways than one. Left damaged and scarred for six years, Peter knows nothing but pain and a fierce, burning desire for revenge. In his quest to take down the people who'd ruined his life and murdered his family, Peter loses his way and becomes a man as bad as his enemies. This is the person Charlie Lector meets and instantly falls in love with. Peter resists Charlie's advances, denying his developing feelings for her and making worse and worse choices in the hopes he'll scare her off. But when Charlie's resilience and affection begin to break through the walls Peter's had up since the fire, will she really love the man she finds? 

Premiere date: August 24, 2013 

                   Touch (Alpha twins/Teen Wolf Fanfiction)

Short summary: When the Alpha pack rolls into town with an agenda, they're instantly hated by every supernatural in town. Each member as vicious and violent as the next, Ethan and Aiden are considered the underdogs of the group. They enroll at the local high school, Beacon Hills High, to keep an eye on the teen werewolves in town, but find themselves disliked and out of place in the general student body. While Ethan finds solace in a fellow gay teenager, Danny, Aiden doesn't adjust so well. The one girl Aiden has his eye on is the one person who's expressed a direct hatred for the young Alpha. Can Aiden convince her to give him a chance or will he spend his high school career standing on the sidelines while his brother becomes the Beacon Hills Golden Boy?

Premiere date: September 8, 2013

So as you guys can see, there is a long gap between SLG and NLMG, but in that time hopefully you'll start reading AIL and Touch :) Please let me know if you like the sound of the stories from what you've read above. They're still very rough drafts and the summaries are first attempts so PLEASE let me know if there's anything you'd like changed! Any and all critiscism is greatly welcomed (really!) so please don't hesitate to shoot me a comment or PM me! Also tell me what you think of the titles - if I get a good suggestion I'd be more than happy to change it! And just to make sure you guys actually read what I say, if you're excited for these new books write "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!" at the end of  your comment :) Or just comment saying that! Haha thanks guys :) Love to you all! xoxox

Oh and PS - CHECK OUT THE TRAILER FOR PERFECT FIT ON THE RIGHT!! >>>>