Teen Wolf 3x09 Rant

*****SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN 3X09 DO NOT READ*****

OH my holy shit...this episode...I can't even. Okay so first off I'd like to rant about Jennifer. THAT LITTLE FUCKER ENDED UP BEING BAD RIGHT AS I STARTED TO LIKE HER AND DEREK!!! Life is so unfair. When she and Derek had their little cute session in that random alley, I was like dying. It was so cute. And god, Derek is just too precious, like I actually love him. But then that dumbass bitch motherfucker ended up being the Darach!! AHHHH NO WHAT IS HAPPENING?! From the moment she confronted Lydia, no actually from the moment when Aiden was like "I think I lost my phone" (and since we knew Jennifer was supposed to be at the recital anyway) I was like HOLY SHIT SHE'S THE DARACH!!!! I was slightly disappointed also because I'd already heard people speculating that she would be the Darach and so she was kind of the obvious choice :/ But oh well. And then that whole thing with Sheriff Stilinski and Melissa I was like sooo what's the point of that girl? Like what? And then we found out - it was JENNIFER! Because the Darach was said to have been "left for dead" and then "came back to life" - and that's exactly what the bitch did. I'm just pissed that she's gonna end up hurting Derek! Like why can't that guy catch a damn break? This leads me to my next point which is WHAT THE FUCK IS A WAILING WOMAN?!?! Like I think that is just so cool! After all this time, we finally find out what Lydia is and it's not a werewolf or a druid or even a fucking kanima - it's a WAILING WOMAN! That's like straight out of Greek mythology. You go Lydia!

And now onto the second best/worse part of tonight's episode...the SHIPPING. Is it just me or was there a crazy amount of shipping going on in this episode? I'll start with my favorite of course, and then go down the list. First and best ship - DANNY AND ETHAN. Holy god I just cannot get over how frickin adorable they are! Like when Ethan and Aiden were talking about it and you could see how much Ethan cares about Danny I was just like convulsing on my couch. And fixing his tie, and telling Danny to come get him if anything went wrong...it made me wanna get a sex-change to become a boy and then be a gay boy just so I could have Ethan LOL. And the brotherly love between the twins was really brought out in this episode, and I must say...I like Ethan A LOT better than Aiden right about now. But I'll do more on that later. Second favorite ship? STILES AND CORA OH MY LORD! They are just like made for each other. Like can they just get together already??? They're conversations, the way Stiles was so concerned when she got hurt, and how he offered to take her home and then ended up bringing her to talk to his dad - it's like they're SOULMATES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I love them <3

My third favorite ship used to be Derek and Jennifer but well...we all know what happened to that :( New third favorite ship?! SCOTT AND LYDIA! When did that happen? I must admit though, when they were all teamed up together and then she reached for his hand I was like spazzing on cuteness overload. I really hope that happens. On another note, I also partially ship Lydia and Aiden. See they have hot makeout sessions, yes, but I can't get over how she knows that he helped kill Boyd and yet still likes him. That really bothers me. And now last and VERY FUCKING MUCH LEAST, Allison and Isaac. OH. MY. GOD. STOP. Like seriously can they just stop trying to ship Isaac and Allison? It's not working! Like get the fuck out. Although Allison and Isaac make a good team, they don't really fit as a couple (to me). Like they hardly know each other. It's like Boyd once said to Stiles in one of the earlier episodes when Stiles asked him when he got back to school - "We're not really friends." While Isaac, Erica, and Boyd were brought into that world by Derek, they were always on the opposing side from the Scott-and-Stiles Scooby gang, at least until season 3. I think they could've become friends with them, like Isaac did, but unfortunately they're both dead :( :( :( 

Now onto the worst thing that happened in this episode...not really the worstbut it was pretty bad. Aiden and Cora...OH MY HOLY FLIPPIN ASS! Honestly when the spiral was drawn on the door and Aiden went into the locker room acting all grade-A alpha male douche bag, I thought it was Derek...until it turned out to be Cora. And it was so heartbreaking to find out that she was fighting Aiden for Boyd. While they didnt really do a good job of portraying Cora and Boyd's relationship to us viewers, I think it's pretty self-explanatory. They were trapped in that vault together for months, at some point during which Boyd was probably grief-stricken over Erica's death and needed comfort, and then they ran around town trying to kill people on the full moon. I don't know about you guys, but that pretty much seals a friendship if you ask me. Just like in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, if you can't fight a three-headed dog together and not become friends, then you can't resist four full moons together and not become friends :) (double negative haha) But anyway, I felt so bad for Cora although the Stora shipping here was just too great :) And I walked away from that scene HATING Aiden! He truly is the worst. 

A few other things that caught my attention in this episode...the counselor/French teacher/Emmissary for the alphas is one scary ass bitch. Like I understand it was helpful for her to warn Scott, but to tell him he'd either have to join the alphas or become a killer and therefor not a True alpha? LOW BLOW MAN! Poor little Scotty :( I hope he figures out a loophole because I'd hate to see Scott become one of the Alphas. Or worse...become a murderer :o Another crazy thing that happened in this episode was the Chris Argent storyline. They actually had me thinking he was the Darach for a second there, but then we realized no, Chris is just his usual smart son of a bitch self.

And now here comes the waterworks because one of the other most important things in this episode...Stiles and his dad I CANT EVEN. When he was trying to tell him about all the werewolves and supernatural shit, I actually thought Sheriff Stilinski believed him for a minute. But no :( I was crying when he was arguing with him in the hospital and Stiles was like "Mom would've believed me" I WAS BAWLING! That was so sad, I just wanted to jump onscreen and hug Stiles and tell him that I BELIEVE YOU STILES! There are just so many feels with Stiles and his dad. And then when his dad finally believed him because he saw Scott all transformed fighting agaisnt Jennifer/Darach...I just can't fucking believe that Jennifer took him! THAT CREEPY ASS PSYCHOPATHIC LYING LITTLE PIECE OF BITCH! I hate Jennifer/Darach now! And when she stabbed Sheriff Stilinski with the knife I literally dropped my jaw and made choking sounds while I fell off my couch. HE CANNOT DIE. I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT STILES LUCK IS THAT BAD. The writers of this show BETTER NOT kill off the Sheriff or somebody's gonna hear from me. 

Another person who better not die? CORA. I didnt really like her much before this episode, but now I realize that if she dies, Derek will be miserable and Stiles wont get to hook up with her. SO THAT BETTER NOT HAPPEN! I was (again) sobbing my heart out when Derek was crying beside her in the hospital and then promised he wouldnt leave her again. I just love Derek and he was so vulnerable and human in that moment. Apart from that, I'd just like to say that that recital had the crappiest, creepiest music in the world, even before they started playing the Darach soundtrack. Which brings me to one of my next questions...how did Jennifer kill the woman at the piano? And also, if Jennifer/Darach is just a druid, how come she can heal like a werewolf? I don't understand! 

But anyways...sorry my opinions were kind of all over the place tonight guys, it was just an emotional rollercoaster! But to sum up - I cannot believe Jennifer is the Darach, what the holy fuck is a wailing woman, I am in love with Dethan and Stora, Allison needs to stop slutting it up with every guy, Aiden is a douche bag, Chris Argent is a badass motherfucker, and Cora better not die. Until next week my lovely readers and fellow obessors of Teen Wolf :) xoxox