Chapter 24

"Okay I will go over everything that's going to happen if that's okay" dr.toms said nice a calm on mine and mum, Alice and Harry's behalf.

I nodded and he starting to talk.

"We have ran all the tests to see what shape your body is in, some of the doctors may already of told you about a few injuries we found when you first got here" the doctor said.

"Y-yeah" I said, god did my throat hurt.

"If you could all keep calm please as I explain" he's head turned around to the three most important people in my life. They all nodded and waited.

"Well you have a broken arm, someone will be in very shortly to cast it up. Your rib is also broken but that will heal up nicely with the medication"

I could see the pang of worry in Harry's pale face, it looked like he was going to faint.

The doctor carried on explaining.

"Now here's the things we identified from the other tests" there is more, those bastards were going to pay for all this pain they have cause. Wait them, bob and kirk have they even been caught. I know bob has as I saw him getting arrested but I wasn't sure about kirk. The one that caused the most pain.

"You have a lot of bruising which has caused the bone tissue to tear, it's nothing serious but you will need medication" he said slowly so I could sink in he's words.

"Is that it" my mum finally speaks up.

"Unfortally izzy will have to go through a lot of therapy as her muscles aren't responding very well" he got cut of by someone entering the room.

"The police would like to take evidence now if that's okay" the small nurse said.

"They will have to wait, we are talking through the injuries and izzy has to have her arm cast done" doctor toms said stroppy.

"Okay I will tell them to wait-" as she left the room another one entered.

"I will carry on talking while your cast is done" dr toms said. And the nurse started to do my arm.

"As I was saying about therapy, you will be here for a little while as your injuries are quite serious" The doctor said. Great all I wanted to do is go home, I hated hospitals.

"How long will she be here for" harry spoke up, his voice was cracking from crying.

"The max it could be is two months" wait what? Did he say two months.

"What!" Harry and I both had the same expression.

"I'm sorry but you are very poorly, your throat has also got to go through treatment through lack of fluid" those men are going to pay.

My arm was now plastered and the nurse left the room with a sad expression.

"I will leave you now, can I send the police in they really need your statement" great, my throat was the problem.

I nodded. To be honest I wanted to spend time with family.

As the doctor left the police entered. A woman, it was the one in the ambulance. I think her name was Tracy I can't even remember.

"I'm very sorry to interrupt but we need a statement Hun" she said calmly and looked over to harry, mum and Alice.

"Would you mind going out for a little while" she said they all nodded. Harry even hugged me, I wasn't going anywhere. He was my bestfriend and he looked so worried.

They have now left. Now to put my voice to the test. I'm not even sure how long I will last talking my voice was so sore.