Chapter 11

Great I'm going to have to repeat how I got this mark alot of times. I don't even know what I've done, for them to do this. Now they are hurting me phycically I don't know what to do. I want to tell someone where I've got to go tomorrow but I don't want them to get into trouble because of me. I'll just go there tomorrow and see what happens, hopefully they don't hurt me again, he slapped me, pulled at my hair and threw me to the floor like a toy. No one deserves that. No one.

So I'm going to go back to my party or people might start to worry. As I made my way over to the table I got stopped, by my mum this time. This is going to be a long night. I re-explained the story to her and she actually fell for it, I was shocked.

As the night went on, it got better. I started to forgot what happened and that was probley to do with the alcohol I'm drinking, what I'm 18 now I deserve a drink. So I carried on with my night. Guess who I bumped into while I went to get another drink, my best buddy Louis. This boy is crackers, he talks about so many random things. He asked if I'd take him out in my car tomorrow as its a farari and that's his favourite car.

This conversation made me want to cry as I might not even be around tomorrow. Well one thing I'm having a massive lie in whether they like it or not. Anyway back to mine and Louis conversation, he was talking about how long him and Eleanor have been together now, over a year wow. That's amazing after all they've been threw. He was saying a load of stuff but with the drink starting to kick in I only just about caught most of it.

Me and Louis must've been talking for over 30 minutes, about random crap. But he is such a good friend always would brighten your mood like he's just done with me. I totally forgot about them evil men until now it just popped into my brain. I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the night now.

I talked to all the boys Louis, Niall, Liam and zayn they were all such good friends always cheerful. Nialls accent though, I couldn't help but love Irish accents. They were all super friends, I couldn't believe they came here for my birthday but they said they wouldn't miss it for the world, it is my 18th so I kind of get where there coming from.

Wow it's 11 pm already, well mum said we've got to leave at 3am the latest, most mums would say 12am but not my mum, I think she was proud. One thing I couldn't make out though was how the hell she afforded that car! It was brand new, 2013 farari. I couldn't get my head around it. I might not even get to drive in it for all I know seen as I'm going to meet them tomorrow. I didn't know what time though, il guess they will tell me.

So I went over to something I totally forgot about the gift table. Wow I was a lucky girl, never thought I'd get that many gifts. My mum said there was thank you cards at the table so I didn't have to worry.

Now it's 1pm and I ain't got a clue what I'm doing on the floor, how did I end up flat on my face. Must've tripped over. Oh well, there was a hand in my reach so I grabbed it and guess who it was.

It was Louis, don't panick they can't get me in here. Louis pulled me up and sat me on a chair. "How much you drank iz" daddy Tomlinson to the rescue. "I have no Idea just that I tripped over" he looked concerned but let it go.

As the night well morning went on I had such a good night. But now it's 3am and time to go home. That ain't fair I want to stay here but in the end my mum harry and the boys gave up and harry just ended up picking me up and carried me to the car. I didn't want the night to end because of the next day.

We arrived home already, wow I do think for a long time. Again I felt a pair of arms picking me up. And I was in my bed. It feels like the time is going fast just because of tomorrow, as I was about to fall asleep my phone buzzed. As I picked it up it was from them.

(I know I said i weren't updating but I can't sleep atall, warning in the next chapters to come there's a little violence just to warn people!! Thank you for the 71 reads really appreciate it! Made my day when I saw 71!)