Chapter 22

The ambulance is here and two women were at my side, they looked so worried, did I look that bad.

I had pain everywhere, the worst was in my left arm where kirk broke it. It was all getting to much for me, I felt a shoot of pain running up my leg an through my body. With that I let my eyes shut. I could here the women talking.

When I reopened my eyes a trolley bed was being brought in the room. As I got loaded onto it. They gave me a oxygen mask, I think it's to help me breathe as I was struggling more than ever.

As the bed started to move, I could see bob come into view. I couldn't see kirk atall. Bob was on he's knees being arrested by what seems to be 3 officers. Why three though.

I felt someone grab my hand to hold it, it was the police women who found me. She done her best to soothe me but it made me feel worse. I was in absolute agony. I had a blanket sprawled across my body as we would be entering the cold night. I she stroked my hand with her thumb repeatedly.

I felt the cold winter air hit me even though I was wrapped up. There were helicopters sprawling around in the air and I could see a lot of red and blue lights. Was I really this important.

As I asked the police women about my family she told me they have been informed and will be with us in a few hours. I asked the woman to stay with me in the ambulance and she agreed, I know it wasn't her job to be in here with me but I felt safe with her. She was the one who found me and I would owe her for it.

As the ambulance people pushed the trolley bed on the lift thing I felt a thump, it was the lift going up. I felt scared of everything. The slightest touch scared me. What I have been through I don't think people would blame me.

So we was in the ambulance and I could hear sirens. Not only from this ambulance but from police cars, we were being taken to the hospital with full protection around me.

The police woman who I now know her name. It was Tracy, she told me. I think she told me so I would feel safe around her. I did feel very safe with her. She soothed me for what seems half an hour but it wasnt that long, until we came to a stop, I could here the sirens, they were going crazy.

As soon as we started moving again, I jumped out of my skin. It was the ambulance as it had to make a sudden stop. Probley got cut up. Tracy looked worried at me, I only jumped weren't that natural when a car does that. Apparently not.

"We are going to get you all the help you need okay Hun" she was such a nice woman but I guess that's her job. Still she was so nice.

I simply nodded at her, she knew how much pain I was In so she accepted my nod. It seemed like we had been In Here for hours, I started getting to hot then it would change back to cold. My body was reacting differently than usual, I thought it would be best to tell Tracy as she was here to help along with the ambulance people aswell.

"Is it normal if my temperature keeps rising and falling" I finally spoke, god did my throat hurt.

"Not really, we'll be here soon so we'll check then. Don't worry" the ambulance woman said.

"Okay" again my throat sounded terrible! I could here the sore ness in my throat. I just wanted to get better but that obviously won't happen anytime soon. The ambulance driver was saying I would need a lot of treatment and therapy. They were talking like I wasn't here.

Eventually we came to a stop and the doors sprawled open.