Chapter 32

(Just want to say a big thank you for the reads and votes!)

Harry's POV

I could see in Izzy's eyes that she was In pain. She shrugged it of but I wouldn't let it go.

"Tell me what's wrong" I questioned her.

"Nothing" her voice, it sounded so sore.

As I was about to ask again the doctor came In with a needle. Izzy hates needles, she hated them.

"Wwwhats that" she stuttered.

"This will be provided daily to strengthen your mucles.

"No way!" She said trying to have Agee but it came out croaky.

"It won't hurt atall'' the doctor tried to convince her.

"I don't care'' the doctor said for her to count to three and she was still saying no.

"Fuck, shit, bollocks" she screamed as the doctor put the needle in. What the fuck, I know she was being difficult but he could've at least comforted her.

"Why did you do that" she asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, we had to do it, your muscles might not respond if you don't have the doses" he said calmly.

Izzy simply nodded and I could tell she was pissed off. When the doctor left I began to speak.

"Iz" I said.

"Yesh Harold" I could help but love when she said that.

"Do you really love me" I knew she did, we did have the whole declariation for one another, but it was playing on my mind.

"Hmm let me think" she said with a smile.

''Well yeah I really do harry, if we could, I think we could be together forever" she said with a heart smile and a huge blush.

This was it, this is what I also thought about me and Izzy.

"I think we could too izzy" I said with a grin.

"I just want to get out of here" she said.

"You will soon i promise, and when you do I'm going to take you on a proper date okay"

"Okay Harold, I love you" izzy seemed happy.

"I love you too Izzy"

*** 2 days later***

Izzy's POV.

So I have been here 3 days now and god it was boring, I have my full statement to the police yesterday as my throat was feeling a lot better. My mum and Alice would always visit me but as for harry he never wanted to leave my side, he went home yesterday to have a shower and then he came straight back. He always was worrying about me if I winced if something was hurting, lately my legs were the worst along with my stomach.

Harry was here now sitting on the chair beside my bed in a deep sleep. I have told him repeatedly to go home but he said not until I am we'll anough.

As I looked at his expression while he was sleeping he looked so much younger. I got intrupted when his eyes shot open and Made me jump out of my skin.

"Don't do that" I said while laughing.

"Sorry love" he said with a grin on his face.

''You scared the crap out of me!" I said while still laughing.

"Sorry'' he said with puppy dog eyes. I couldn't stand when he done this as he would always win.

"It's fine" see he won because of them eyes.

No matter how unwell I am I loved my life right now, I had harry, my mum and Alice.

(Big thank you for the reads, chapter 33 will be up abit later :).