Chapter 60

I can't sleep atall, the doctor is still yet to do the tests so I was waiting. It's been about two hours. Harry was now awake and trying to get the doctor to be faster.

"You alright izzy" harry said coming in the room.

"Yeah, back is killing" I told him.

"It will be okay baby" he said while taking my hand and running his thumb across my knuckles.

"What about tour" I told him.

"I called Simon, he's prosponed it until your out of hospital" he said giving me a smile.

"I don't want to ruin your career, you should go" I said weakly.

"Me, go. I don't think so" he said smirking.

"Just" I said.

"No just', if's or buts okay" he said to me still holding my hand.

"Okay" I sighed giving in way to quickly.

"I love you to much to ever leave you alone, it was hard going through a few months with out my baby girl, I don't know what I would be like if you didn't come on tour either, broken probley" he said truth ally, when he called me his 'baby girl' I felt a pang inside of my stomach which suddenly made me feel slightly better but it didn't last long.

"I love you so much" I told him, he bent down and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"Babe I'm going to find the doctor okay" he said.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you too" he replied and exited the room.

"You two are too cute" I heard a voice from beside me on the other bed.

"Sorry that slipped" she said laughing.

"It's okay, I'm izzy" I said to her.

"Mel" she replied and we did a air handshake.

"So I know we only met but why you in here" I asked her.

"Bad chest infection" she replied with a slightly weak voice.

"Aw get better" I told her.

"What about you" she asked.

"I don't actually know, my back really but I have a high heart rate and low blood level" I told her and she smiled weakly at me.

"Get better to you to" she said.

"So how old are you, we look the same age" I smiled.

"Nineteen" she said.

"Ah I'm eighteen" I told her, i was right. Having a celebrative dance in my head.

"Cool" she smiled then looked at the door.

"Harry this is mel" I told him.

"Hey mel" he said quickly.

"Hi" she replied.

"Doctor will be here soon baby" he told me and I could see mel looking at us.

"Yes" harry said rudely.

"Nothing, sorry" she said looking the other way.

"Harry how dare you speak to mel that way" I said to him.

"Sorry" he said to me.

"Say it to her" I said to him.

"Sorry mel" he said smiling.

"It's fine" she replied.

About ten minuites have passed and it's completely silent. It was weird as mel and harry kept looking at each other giving death glares. Did they know each other or something?

"Ah miss maxin, how is your back?" The doctor asked while coming up to my bed.

"Hurts, but not as bad as before"

"Okay we have to run the tests soon if that's okay" he asked and I nodded as he left the room. I looked at harry and mel and they were still giving each other the evils for some reason.

"What's the deal" I asked them both turning my head to both of them so they knew who the question was for.

"What"harry asked confused.

"Ditto,what" mel said.

"You two giving each other death glares" I said.

"Don't worry izzy" harry told me.
There was something behind this and I was going to find out.

"No tell me" I said raisin my voice.

"God just sh! It's nothing" mel said.

"Don't tell me what to do" I told her.

"What ever" mel said turning her head.

"Harry you better tell me now" I warned him and he shook his head saying no.

"No izzy, it's not my place to say'' he said.

"Please harry, just tell me" I begged him.

"Izzy I will soon okay" he said calmly. I could see mel looking worried, I knew it was something to do with her.

"Okay miss maxin, we have to do your tests now" the doctor entered.

"Okay" I replied.

"This shouldn't hurt." He told me while injecting me. BASTARD!!

"Did you have to do that" I told the doctor and he just gave a sympathetic smile.

"Sorry" he said.

"Okay just a few more and we are done"

"Okay" I replied.

After all my tests were done the doctor left the room,mel went for a examination so now was the time for the truth to come out.

"Harry tell me now" I turned to him.

"Okay I will" he replied shakily.

"Go on"

"Mel is zayn's ex, she cheated on him with two other men, she broke his heart, we all knew her well, she tried it with all of the boys including me when she was dating zayn. When he found out he was broken because he thought she loved him. She left him. He has Perrie now I know but what she done was cruel to him" harry finished taking a breath.

"I'm sorry harry,I didn't know" I told him.

"Don't worry baby, it's not your fault" he took my hand in his and that's how we stayed until mel entered the room again. Eurgh.

A/n.
(Here's a update for you lovely people! I would like to thank who's reading as I reached 1.1k reads which is more that I expected. Thankyou so much!! Nicola xx)