Chapter 2

So I was laying on the couch for about an hour until the doorbell went. Eurgh who the hell can that be. I went to the door with a strop as I was perfectly relaxed, as I opened there was a delivery man about 19 standing there with a signing machine thing.

"Parcel for izzy maxin" hmm why do I have a parcel.

"Yeah that's me." I'm getting suspicious.

"Okay sign here please" I quickly signed and took the parcel from him, thanked him and shut the door.

When I got to the kitchen I wanted to know what the hell was in it. Well it had my name on the front so I could open it.

I was getting nervous for some reason, I never receive any thing only cards on my birthday. So what could this be. It was in a medium sized box and in brown paper. Ah i can't do it anymore I'm opening it!!

So I opened the parcel. I was shocked what I found inside. It was a magazine an Heat magazine to be exact! It had a small note inside and it was officially written by heat. How the hell did they know who I was. Oh yeah Harry styles is my bestfriend. And this has happened before...

On the front of the magazine it said about me and harry being in a secret relationship for the past month. Oh no they didn't. This is what harry was preparing me for. It isn't his fault. It's the bloody press. Always happens to someone. Why can't they leave people alone for once. This is the second time this has been on a magazine, poor management always have to set them straight. Hopefully this don't get far. Last time this happened, I got so much hate on twitter and Facebook I had to make another account. Don't want it to happen again.

So, I did what I could only think of was call harry about it. I don't know if he received a copy but I was just panicking. I didn't want this ruining our friendship.

***ring. Ring. Ring*** wow third ring already.
"Hello" finally.

"Hey harry" i said nervously.

"what's up you don't sound okay?" Aww he knows me to well.

"have you seen it" obviously he hasn't otherwise he would've guessed.

"seen what, what's happened iz!!" the sound of worry on his voice was actually quite funny, i said this boy is silly, but he does have the right seen as he don't have a clue what i'm talking about.

"it's out harry, the magazines have made copies saying that we are in a secret relationship" i said this quickly so i don't even know if he understood a word i said.

"shit, iz i'm so sorry, you know that right". he sounded so worried and guilty, i felt so bad for him.

So me and Harry was on the phone for a good 2 hours discussing what we are going to do about it. We would always get through things like this as we both knew they wasn't true. We sorted it, Harry said he was going to call managment to see what they could do.

About 30 minuites later the phone started ringing, i picked up instantly as it was Harry's caller ID that popped up on the screen.

"could they do anything" i said rushed.

"I'm sorry Iz they siad we would just have to let it slide" the guilt in his voice was heartbreaking.

"Harry, it don't matter. We both know it aint true and that's how its going to stay" i siad this calm and clear to try and make him feel better, i couldn't stand it when this happened as i always get to worried if it will turn out any worse.

so that's chapter 2, and i already have some reads which i didn't expect!! Sorry for any mistakes if i made any. Hope you enjoy. Thankyou :)