Chapter 45

There he stood. Looking cuter than ever, with a big bouquet of roses in his arms. He was grinning like mad showing of those amazing dimples, which I adored. He was wearing the usual, some black jeans, a white shirt and a blazer with his famous boots. He looked amazing if I should say myself.

"You look absolutely beautiful" he said with his jaw on the ground. I giggled but looked down so he couldn't see I was blushing.

"Oh please, you look very handsome though" he just laughed. He handed me my roses and I set them on the table as he took my arm. I was shocked, outside my house was a black limosine. It was incredible.

As I glanced over to Harry's house I saw Louis looking out the window at us smiling, when he saw me he quickly ducked hoping not to be recognised. I laughed then harry realised and raised a brow.

"Why you laughing"

"Oh just saw Lou popping his head up at the window that's all" as me and harry turned our head slyly there lou was again and he ducked, this was halarious.

We made our way to the limo hand in hand harry seemed nervous.

"What's up Harold"

"Nothing, just hopin you'll like where I'm taking you that's all" he smiled.

"And where might that be"I asked full of hope.

"You'll find out soon babe dont worry" he chuckled and we sat in the car hand in hand still. Where was he taking me, I had no idea.

"We're here izzy" harry nudged me. I looked out the window and we were at the London eye! No way!

Harry's POV.

I was so nervous, as I nudged izzy telling her that we were here she looked out the window and gasped. Was it a good gasp or a bad gasp.

"Oh my god harry" she said while hugging me in the car.

"Do you like it" I asked.

"I love it, thankyou babe" the relief I felt was amazing, she loves it and that is all I care about.

"So why's there no one here" she questioned.

"Well I wanted this to be special with no one to interfere so I rented it out for a few hours" I smiled.

"Harry, stop spending so much money" she laughed trying to stay serious. I got my arm around her waiste to lead her into the pod, and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you Harold, so much" she smiled.

"I love you so much too" I grinned as we went into the pod.

Izzy's POV.

As we made our way in the pod I wa shocked, harry had a love sofa in the pod with a table full if food. There was only the two of us and a hell of alot of food. I'm not complaining though.

As we went through the night I ha to tell harry what's been playing on my mind as he needed to know.

"Harry" I mumbled.

"Yeah" he answered.

"I need to tell you something" I said calm. I didn't want to worry him but that's what he did.

"Please don't say your breaking up with me" he looked worried.

"Why the hell would I break up with you, I need to talk to you about something" I said and his face expression changed.

"What's that then" he said while kissing my cheek.

"K-kirk" I stuttered. Harry's mood changed quickly.

"Has he contacted you, has he been bothering you, I will fucking kill him" he said in anger.

"Harry calm down this is our night,Im just worried because his still out there free" I sighed.

"Babe he won't come near you" harry reassured me.

"But I don't know, they are doing everything to track him but they ain't found him" I panicked.

"They have bob, they will find kirk" harry spoke calmly. I just nodded and we carried on with our night.

"So when did Simon say you have to go back" I asked.

"Well he said soon but then we all argued, so he said after the trial for bob" he frowned.

"What will happen to us" the question was playing on my mind.

"We will be together no matter what" he promised me.

"Okay Harold" I laughed.

"So when you thinking about going to collage" he asked.

"A couple of months really, wait till things have settled" I smiled. The trial was moved to the end of feburary because they needed to sentence him or something.

"Aww okay" he smiled.

Me and harry had a perfect night minus a few worries we both had, harry explained to me that he was worried about the media and fans getting to me, I told him it doesn't even though it does, I can't have him worry anymore tonight, after our talk about kirk he was a nervous wreck but he said that kirk won't come near me and I went with that.

So we are in the limousine heading back home, the boys are all staying tonight along with harper, Eleanor and Perrie. I got along with these girls the best,they were such good friends. But it's weird that I only met harper yesterday and I can trust her with anything.

"What you thinking about" harry interupted my thoughts.

"Just what all if us are going to do tonight really" I smiled as we pulled up to my house.

"Could you come to mine so I can get the boys" harry asked me.

"Sure" I nodded.

When we got inside Harry's, everyone was here, including harper and Niall! Ooo I need to know how that went. Anyway so el, Perrie and dani were here and they were getting on really well with harper which was great.

They all turned and saw me and harry in the door way, great here comes Lou with his arms open. He took me and harry in a massive hug. When he let go he grinned at us.

"Hey everyone" everyone stood up to greet me and harry, the boys just said a simple hey and el, Perrie, dani and harper had all hugged me.

"So girl, you and harry are the sweetest" Perrie exclaimed as just the girls went to the kitchen.

"Oh look she's blushing" they all said together, how weird.

So we talked about everyone's life,Perrie talked about her and zayn, el talked about her and Louis, dani talked about her and Liam and harper talked about Niall asked her out. When the words came out her mouth I screamed being so happy for her. So we just gossiped then made our way back to the boys.

"I'm bored" Louis said loudly.

"Film time" Perrie said. And everyone agreed. We watched about two films before everyone was tired. Today has been the most best day ever.

2 days later.

Unfortunately, Eleanor, dani and Perrie have to leave because there jobs. We have had the best 2 days ever. The three of them got on so well with harper, it was great. Harper seemed really happy with Niall. Everything was great.

Once everyone had gone home I went upstairs and just played on my phone, the boys had another recording to do and harper had to go home to explain why she hasn't been home. I text harry quickly.

To-Harold<3

Hey how's the recording going. X

Instantly I got a ryply.

From-Harold<3

Hey babe, it's going good, won't be too long! Miss you! Xx

Aww bless him. I thought I'd catch some sleep as we haven't really got that much these past few days.

I got woken up by five boys at the end of my bed, they were all sitting crossed legged smiling at me.

"HEY IZZY" they all shouted causing me to jump.

"Hey boys, woah wait how'd you get in" I asked.

"Ermm well your mum told us where the key was when we bumped into her" Louis said shakely.

"Oh okay" I smiled.

(So there's chapter 45!! I can't believe how many reads though!! Just wow!! Sorry I ended this chapter badly!! Won't be updating till tomorrow afternoon as still need to write it and not been feeling to well!! Thankyou again for the reads means alot to me!)