Chapter 33

So I have been in hospital for a week now and the doctor says I'm recovering excellent and may be able to go home in a few days, my ribs are still healing nicely, my throat has recovered and my legs and stomach are doing well, I do get a little pain but therapy is helping. I started walking yesterday and I done very well. Harry has been the most amazing boyfriend ever, he wouldn't leave my side, he brought me food because I didn't like the cheap crap they have here.

It was New Year's Day yesterday, harry spent it with me of course but

I have had a bit of bad news too though, the police came this morning and told me they still haven't found kirk. Harry assured me that kirk wouldn't find or hurt me again. I just knew something would happen involving him in the future.

"Izzy are you alright" harry said worried.

"Yeah just thinking about him" I said scared.

"Iz he ain't going to come neat you okay" I just nodded as I didn't wAnt to argue.

My mum and Alice have just burst through the Door with scared expressions.

"Harry they have found you" what did she mean.

"What" I said to my mum.

"The fans and papz, there outside" my mum said out of breath.

"Great" harry muttered.

"I'll call management" harry went over to the window so he could get signal. After he made the call he came over and hugged me "everything's going to be okay" he whispered into my ear.

"Is it sorted" my mum spoke up.

"Yeah there going to get a squad out to move them"

"Oh okay" my mum said with relief.

My mum and Alice stayed while harry went home to clean hiself up.

"Izzy" I heard my little sister say.

"Yeah hun" I replied.

"Please don't leave me again" her words were agonising and wanted to make me cry, it was heartbreaking that she had her feelings left inside.

"I promise you, now come on here'' I said referring to my bed. She scooted up and layed beside me.

"Pinky promise now" she said and held out her pinky, I connected my pinky with hers. "I pinky promise''

I have missed her so much.

Me and Alice cuddled up on my bed for hours until harry returned.

''Hey" he said while entering the room and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi Harold" I said smiling.

"How you feeling''

"Better thankyou'' he smiled at my reply.

"Thank god" he said with a grin.

We spent the whole day together and my mum and Alice left the most happiest they've looked.

"So when can you go home love" harry asked while raising his eyebrow.

"They said soon, i'll ask in the morning" I replied.

"Okay, get some rest babe, you look tired"

"Okay Harold night" he kissed my cheek goodnight and we both fell asleep.

When I woke harry was snoring his head of and it was cute. The doctor entered the room and made his way over to my bed.

''How are you feeling this morning" he asked.

"A lot better than when I first arrived" I replied.

"Well we have some good and bad news for you" my doctor said.

"Good news please" he nodded and began to speak.

'' okay so the good news is that you can leave this afternoon, all if your tests have came back possitive, your whole body is responding well" he said with a smile but it faded.

"The bad news is regarding the sexual assault that happened... You have to take it very easy as your body wasn't used to it, it is starting to respond, some of the doctors thought when you first came in you would be able to have children but you have done so well that you will be able to have children" thank god when he said children I thought the sentence would end at having no children. But I can have children.

"Thank you for everything" I said to my doctor.

"One more thing, you still have to have therapy okay" I nodded.

"I will prescribe your medication and you will be discharged and free to go" I nodded a thank you and he left the room. I was so happy I had to wake harry, I wonder what his reaction will be.

(Thank you so much for the reads and votes means so much, done quite a big chapter as I'm happy with the reads :) I will be posting chapter 34 as soon as I can)