Chapter 44

So I woke up and everyone was snoring there heads of,it was light outside so I must've slept through all the movies as I can't remember a thing only watching abit of the first twilight.

Anyway I was the only one awake everyone else was crashed out.

I could see the most sweetest thing ever, it was harper and Niall cuddled up together, Niall had his arms wrapped round harper and she had her head on his chest! Aww!

After ten minutes I was still the only one awake and I was hungry so I wormed out of Harry's arms and made my way to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and I liked what I saw, three packets if bacon in there! Yum. So I got them out and started heating up the frying pan and put a few pieces if bacon In, I should wake up everyone, I wonder If screaming 'bacon' will get them up, I might aswell try.

Before I was going to shout I got barged past by a Niall.

"Oii Niall" I shouted.

"I smell bacon" wow that boy loves his food.

"Did you wake up because you smelt it" I said with a raised eyebrow. He nodded.

"I love food" he squeeled.

Once the bacon was cooked I put it on the side for the others when they woke up, me and Niall grabbed a roll and started to eat.

"So you and harper huh"I questioned him.

"There's nothing going on, were friends that's all" he shrugged. I didn't believe a word he said.

"Sureeee" I said carrying it out.

"Fine, I like her okay, I like her alot" once he realised what he said he put his hand over his mouth.

"I knew it" I shouted happily.

"I meant in a friend way, der." He shrugged.

"No you didn't, and by the way she likes you too" he's frown turned into a huge grin.

"You being serious" grinning.

"Yep" popping the 'p' he looked so happy.

"What should I do" he asked.

"What do you mean" I questioned.

"Should I ask her out or saink" he smiled.

"It's up too you Nialler" I said grinning.

"I'm going to see if she wants to go nandos today" he said still smiling.

"You do that buddy" it was good timing because once me and Niall had finished eating harper walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

"Everyone's getting up by the way" she said sleepily when she noticed Niall sitting there she had a massive grin plastered on her face, aw this is cute, too cute.

Harry's POV.

I have just woke up because harper made abit of noise when she got up, so now I'm up and izzy is not here. CRAP. Where is she? I'm probley over reacting but since the kidnap I don't want to loose her again.

"Izzy" I shouted.

"Yeah babe, I'm in the kitchen, relief flooded my face as I made my way in the kitchen.

"Morning" I said to everyone while wrapping izzy up in a hug.

"Morning" Niall, harper and izzy replied as the others were in the living room still.

"So what we doing today" I asked while grabbing a roll. "Guys bacon" I also said. All the boys tumbled in and grabbed a roll and thanked izzy and went back into the living room.

"Well we could either hang out or go out" Niall interupted me.

"Do you wanna hang out today" he asked harper.

"Sure thing" she smiled and so did Niall.

Aww they were too cute, because I'm a greedy pig I wanted another roll so as I went I grab one I felt a pair of arms around me waist as I turned harry was grinning at me.

"I'm taking you on our date tonight babe" he said smiling like mad.

"Oh but I'm busy babe" I said being sarcastic. He's face dropped completely. It was too cute.

"I'm joking" he just hugged me and when we pulled away he kissed me passionately on the lips, then pecked my nose.

"Good" he smiled.

"So where you taking me" I asked being nosy.

"No way am I telling you" he said tapping his nose. Damn.

"Please, please, please!" I begged.

"Nope" he smiled.

"Well what time are we going then" I asked him pissed off.

"Well it's 12:30pm now so we could go about six thirty"he said grinning.

"Alright then, I best start gettin ready plus I need to talk to harper so you going home" I said to him grinning.

"Yeah we'll leave you alone, and what about" he asked.

"Well about her and Niall"

"Oh right, well i'll see you later on, love you" he said hugging me.

"Love you too" I replied.

The boys all went back to Harry's for the rest of the day now it's just me and harper. I'm so excited for mine and Harry's date tonight, I was expecting it to be later in the month but it isn't.

"Oh my god, I can't believe Niall aske to go out today" she said squeeling.

"Yeah me and him were talking about you earlier" I said teasing her.

"About"she looked up at me.

"Erm just that he likes you really" I smiled and she did the same.

"Oh wow" she said happy.

"So when you going" I asked her.

"Niall said five so we best stop talking because its two already" woah was we talking for that long.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready" I said to her.

"Okay I'm gonna head home, thankyou izzy, i'll call you later okay"

"No problem Hun, you deserve it and yeah call me later I need the info" I said smirking.

When harper went I ran upstairs I really need to get ready. I jumped in the shower, washed and conditioned my hair which was apple scented which smelled so nice. As I got out the shower I made my way to my wardrobe and glanced at my outfits. I picked a cream skirt which was long at the back and short on the front,with a leopard top with a black belt, then shoes I picked simple black wedges.

Now hair and makeup. I dried my hair quickly and curled the ends lightly. Then put a little foundation and mascara on. I glanced over at my phone to see the time and it was 6:15. Woah I took ages, I had a text from harry.

From-Harold<3

Hey beautiful, i'll see you soon. Love you<3

Aww he's too cute. I quickly replied.

To-Harold<3

Hey Harold, I'm finally ready! Love you more!x

I grabbed my jacket, which was a black leather one to be excact. And plonked down on the sofa. But I soon had to get up when the door knocked. That wasn't long time, I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 WTF!

As I opened the door, I found my very handsome boyfriend with a bouquet of roses. This was too cute.

(Wow at the reads!!! Thankyou so much!!)